AT&T refer a friend... is it allowed here?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by nippyjun, Jun 13, 2009.

1. nippyjun

nippyjun Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    To the mods:

Since there will probably be a good amount of new AT&T wireless users due to the new iphone 3G S release this week it's a good time to consider firing up the AT&T refer a friend program here.

If the mods would allow it, we can start a new thread where forum users could post how many referrals they have left and new AT&T subscribers could PM them with their information (first name and email address).

Both the new subscriber and the existing subscriber get a $25 AT&T gift card. They can be used toward the monthly subscription fee. Each person can get up to $125 worth of gift cards per year.

If you would allow this can the mods start the new thread?

thanks.

2. worldcup1100

worldcup1100 Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    I may sign up soon, so I will be a candidate.
    Assuming the mods allow it.

3. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    Why not? It's not braking the rules here lol....

4. 1337brian

1337brian Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    In My Head
    Fantastic IDEA!!! :D
    You can get up to $125 in a calander year doing this!...

5. nippyjun

Aug 8, 2008
    #5 nippyjun, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
    The mods haven't replied so i'll assume that it's ok for us to do this here.

What i suggest is that if you have referrals post how many you have and the current date and edit the amount and date so people that want to be referred know how many referrals you have left.

For those of you looking to be referred please go to the top of this list and get refered from people that still have referrals left. That way we keep things orderly. If the post doesn't say how many referrals they have left on a specific date then pm them to see if they have referrals left. They may not have updated their post to reflect how many referrals they have left.

PM me your first name (last name not needed) and your email address and i'll send the referral to you.

*Remember you must be new or going to be new to AT&T wireless customer to get referred. Do not sign up at the refer a friend site until after you active your service..... So if you are going to start AT&T service when you get the new iPhone, activate the phone and your service and then use the link that i or anyone else that refers you has emailed to you. We will enter your name and email address at the AT&T refer a friend site and the site will send you an email with a link to follow once you active service. The link will take you to the refer a friend program where you will register. You must use the link in the email to get referred and get the $25. Once you are registered you can then refer other people and get an additional $25 per referral. You can get up to $125 per year.

So for me:

6/23/09: 1 referrals left

6. nippyjun

Aug 8, 2008
    3/2/10 1 referral still left.