Astrå (by Pablo Molina) - Apple TV

Discussion in 'Apple TV Games' started by Fabuloso Games, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Fabuloso Games

Fabuloso Games Well-Known Member

May 19, 2014
  2. collider

collider Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Mar 22, 2013
    CEO/Owner Collider, Inc.
    NYC
    So so so so so soooooooooooo goooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is such a great, beautiful game, and the Apple TV version is frigging fantastic. I hope you get a ton of new downloads this xmas when everyone gets an Apple TV as a holiday present! Perfect take on auto runner/platformer/metrovania.

3. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    I bought this when it came out and didn't get that into it. Just put it on my Apple TV, and I've got to say that I'm really enjoying it this time. I think Astra really needed a bigger screen than my iPhone. It looks great! And thank you for using tap controls, not click controls.

4. Fabuloso Games

May 19, 2014
    #4 Fabuloso Games, Dec 19, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
    Thanks guys! :)

I also hope for a Christmas miracle. I really need it :)
    I agree that Astrå looks much better on a big screen.
    About the controls, I was experimenting with tap and click controls. I am happy to hear that I made the right choice :)

By the way, I didn't find a way to check if it is featured in United States. If it is, can you post a picture, or PM it to me. Thanks!

5. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    I apologize for the quality, but we use a projector setup on the wall (100-ish" screen... it's awesome!) that is fairly washed out until night time. We also had the curtains opened.

Anyway, on the front page, you are in row 12, slot 9 (row 1 is the giant pictures)

On the Games page, you are on row 5, slot 9 (row 1 is the giant pictures) - this one has a much bigger icon.

Attached Files:

6. Fabuloso Games

May 19, 2014
    Thanks! Don't worry about quality, now I have a clear idea about the visibility I have there.