Asteroids & Missile Command had a baby! Space Command - Free promo codes!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by LairdGames, Dec 22, 2012.

1. LairdGames

LairdGames Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2012
    THANK YOU guys for posting which codes you took. I really appreciated. I also hope you will like the game. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. It is little late right ( 1 AM!) now but tomorrow, I update the promo codes above. If they are all taken then I will some more!

Stay tuned!

Mo

2. asmilon

asmilon Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Got M9HF9JJMAMEJ! Thanks I can't wait to try it!

3. retr0spective

retr0spective Well-Known Member

May 24, 2011
    Riverside, CA
    I took LA9HM7WEHLMX - thanks!

4. LairdGames

Mar 25, 2012
    Hello guys,

i am SO sorry for the delay! Thank you to all who took a code. I hope you guys like it. Like I said, they are many other features I would like to add so if you also have any suggestions, please don't be shy:)

Thanks also to you who indicated the code you took. I really appreciate that. I know how frustrating it is when you take the time and effort to try an app and then that code was already taken.

I cannot really check but here an updated list of the promo codes:

------------KAKFY4J9JLJP
    EH97EPK7XKT7
    LJE6PTPX33FJ
    EYF374HE9WJT
    9T46AKY3TN9R
    99KFN7W7YX4K
    KMJ3PJT3NK6F
    ------------LA9HM7WEHLMX
    64EWKA76YHAL
    ------------Y6X43AH7JTE4
    MJJAYHNW7WWL
    ------------P3REAHLT43MK
    ------------3N7EAPPHLFYL

LRMP9XJX3PHK
    KLLANL7P7JNT
    -------------M9HF9JJMAMEJ
    X9LL3W9NYNYK
    F4JH49WENHPR
    ------------7XFTTMKY66K3
    6YAN7FNTTAPK

As you can see there are some left (i hope!) but do not worry, I am going to add some more tonight or the latest tomorrow. So watch this space!

Thanks again for taking the time and for checking out Space Command!

Cheers.

Mo

5. anmbia

anmbia Member

Apr 23, 2013
    snagged KMJ3PJT3NK6F, thanks :)

6. LairdGames

Mar 25, 2012
    #106 LairdGames, May 4, 2013
    Last edited: May 4, 2013
    Space Command FREE for a limited time!

Space Command PRO - Exoplanet at war

SpaceCom One battleship is in position, the weapons are ready to fire and the asteroids are incoming - are you brave eno…
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    SpaceCom One battleship is in position, the weapons are ready to fire and the asteroids are incoming - are you brave enough to meet your doom?

Download the game right now and find out :)

2048 - Monster asteroid hit Earth

The derelict sound of space couldn’t hide the destruction of Earth. A war of rock that spelled the end of humanity as we knew it - everybody was dead and the few survivors waited to be rescued... rescue never came. That was 900 years ago now, the survivors that were left took refuge aboard the mighty SpaceCom One battleship - and over many generations they learn to control the spaceship and left the broken galaxy that we once called home...

After 100 years of travelling through the vast and dark wilderness of the Universe: they came across Porous-Rift, a galaxy populated by exoplanets they may one day call home again. However, history came back to haunt the crew of SpaceCom One... the Asteroid Belt of Porous-Rift had ruptured, causing thousands of mighty asteroids to rip the only chance that humanity would have of repopulating. Humanity wasn’t ready then... so they must be ready now.

In Space Command, you play as the role of a Space Gunner and the only person that has the power to stop this frustrating war of rock and man. You must save EARTH 2!

RAVE REVIEWS!

- Featured in the "WHAT'S HOT" in the U.S App Store!

- Awarded the "App Of The Week" - Coronalabs

"I recommend this game, gameplay is challenging, explosions are highly realistic. The further you play the better it gets." - Bunny305

"Seriously, this game takes me back to many after school evenings playing at the local arcade. Great graphics, sound, and gameplay." - Jorge E. Sanchez

"It's a good thing I'm not responsible to save the planet...LOL! Action packed non stop blasting, how'd my kids get 5 Gold? I'm work'n just to advance and save the planet from destruction. The Plasma gu is Awesome!" - xnailbender

"This is one of the first games I got for my iPhone 5 and it plays and looks great. Very much a throwback to old arcade shooters. Need more enemies! - Malba70

FEATURES

- Spectacular particle effects, with beautiful graphics
    - Awesome powerups includes planet shield and quantum nukes!
    - Earn gold coins to be use toward powerups.
    - Full career management. Progress all the way to 4 Star General.
    - Three levels of difficulty. Unlock a new cool power up after clearing each level.
    - Ten game levels plus bonus. Can you make it to four star General?
    - Two game modes: "Survivor" and "Highscore"
    - GAME CENTER - Compete with your friends and people Worldwide!
    - Three different music tracks to enjoy the game.
    - Switch UI controls location (left/right handed)
    - Optimized for iPhone 5
    - Universal app. Enjoy the game on all your iOS devices!

Check out Space Command official trailer on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRA9h-06Ih4

VISIT US: lairdtopfreegames.com
    FOLLOW US: twitter.com/lairdgames
    LIKE US: facebook.com/SpaceCommandGame
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Adventure, Arcade, Family, Simulation
    Release:Dec 19, 2012
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (3)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Hello guys,

Good news! rather than using promo codes I decided to make Asteroids Invaders Vs Space Missile Command is FREE for a limited time!

I hope you will enjoy the game and as usual reviews/ratings or/and suggestions are extremely welcome!

Download it today and play later so you do not miss the free promotion:)

Cheers.

Mo

@Anmbia: Thank you so MUCH for letting me know the code you took. I appreciated.

7. LairdGames

Mar 25, 2012
    #107 LairdGames, May 4, 2013
    Last edited: May 4, 2013
    Game tips for Space Command!

If you ever try the game (THANK YOU!) here some tips that I hope will make playing Space Command more enjoyable!

1 - Try using the laser gun most of the time. Keep the plasma gun for asteroids that tralvels in a group. That's because the plasma gun has a larger kill zone! Another reason to keep the plasma gun use at minimum is that the gun depletes faster. It may not be an issue on the first few levels but later, you are going to need all the firepower you can get!

2 - To destroy an asteroid, you need to keep your finger on the fire button long enough until the asteroid(s) explodes. Again, green and red asteroids will take longer to destroy. Once the asteroid is destroyed, stop firing to preserve your ammunition (especially the precious plasma gun) Try to see how little firing you need to destroy an asteroid. You are going to need that skill in the higher game levels.

3 - The FIRE button has two settings. If press and release quickly then the gun will fire once. If you press and move your finger out of the button BUT with your finger still touching the screen then the fire button will display the word "AUTO" and will be on auto-fire mode. To stop the auto mode, simply press the fire button again and remove your finger right away.

4 - Different asteroids have different level of capacity to survive your gun hits. The regular asteroids (brown) are the easiest to kill. The asteroids that the on-board computer think they are more dangerous to the planets will be painted green or red. red are the MOST dangerous since a single hit on the planet will destroy that planet. You need to do whatever you need to do to kill those planets! Also the green and red asteroids do not always travel in a straight line!

5 - To get the most points, try to keep each planet in the green (health bar on top of the planet) Each planet with a green bar at the end of the game will award you bonus points. You do not get those bonus points for planets in the red (red health bar).

6 - You will progress rapidly at the beginning so try to get as much coins as possible during that time. Try not to use them either. You will REALLY need them later!

7 - As you progress in rank (Air force) you will unlock first the "planet shield" powerup which will protect all your planets for 10 seconds. Then later, you will get access to the most powerful weapon in the known universe - The Quantum Nuke! This weapon will vaporize all the asteroids on the screen with a press of a button! Use it ONLY when your survival of your planets is on the line!

Ok, I will stop here.I hope this little tips will help!

8. LairdGames

Mar 25, 2012
    #108 LairdGames, Aug 17, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2013

Space Command PRO - Exoplanet at war

SpaceCom One battleship is in position, the weapons are ready to fire and the asteroids are incoming - are you brave eno…
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    SpaceCom One battleship is in position, the weapons are ready to fire and the asteroids are incoming - are you brave enough to meet your doom?

Download the game right now and find out :)

2048 - Monster asteroid hit Earth

The derelict sound of space couldn’t hide the destruction of Earth. A war of rock that spelled the end of humanity as we knew it - everybody was dead and the few survivors waited to be rescued... rescue never came. That was 900 years ago now, the survivors that were left took refuge aboard the mighty SpaceCom One battleship - and over many generations they learn to control the spaceship and left the broken galaxy that we once called home...

After 100 years of travelling through the vast and dark wilderness of the Universe: they came across Porous-Rift, a galaxy populated by exoplanets they may one day call home again. However, history came back to haunt the crew of SpaceCom One... the Asteroid Belt of Porous-Rift had ruptured, causing thousands of mighty asteroids to rip the only chance that humanity would have of repopulating. Humanity wasn’t ready then... so they must be ready now.

In Space Command, you play as the role of a Space Gunner and the only person that has the power to stop this frustrating war of rock and man. You must save EARTH 2!

RAVE REVIEWS!

- Featured in the "WHAT'S HOT" in the U.S App Store!

- Awarded the "App Of The Week" - Coronalabs

"I recommend this game, gameplay is challenging, explosions are highly realistic. The further you play the better it gets." - Bunny305

"Seriously, this game takes me back to many after school evenings playing at the local arcade. Great graphics, sound, and gameplay." - Jorge E. Sanchez

"It's a good thing I'm not responsible to save the planet...LOL! Action packed non stop blasting, how'd my kids get 5 Gold? I'm work'n just to advance and save the planet from destruction. The Plasma gu is Awesome!" - xnailbender

"This is one of the first games I got for my iPhone 5 and it plays and looks great. Very much a throwback to old arcade shooters. Need more enemies! - Malba70

FEATURES

- Spectacular particle effects, with beautiful graphics
    - Awesome powerups includes planet shield and quantum nukes!
    - Earn gold coins to be use toward powerups.
    - Full career management. Progress all the way to 4 Star General.
    - Three levels of difficulty. Unlock a new cool power up after clearing each level.
    - Ten game levels plus bonus. Can you make it to four star General?
    - Two game modes: "Survivor" and "Highscore"
    - GAME CENTER - Compete with your friends and people Worldwide!
    - Three different music tracks to enjoy the game.
    - Switch UI controls location (left/right handed)
    - Optimized for iPhone 5
    - Universal app. Enjoy the game on all your iOS devices!

Check out Space Command official trailer on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRA9h-06Ih4

VISIT US: lairdtopfreegames.com
    FOLLOW US: twitter.com/lairdgames
    LIKE US: facebook.com/SpaceCommandGame
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Adventure, Arcade, Family, Simulation
    Release:Dec 19, 2012
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (3)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Hello guys,

Just a quick to let you know that Space Command is free for few days. I hope you will like it :)

I am working on an update (sorry for the long delay...I am also working on my second app!) and would love to get some of your suggestions. For start, I am thinking of adding a "touch" mode. Basically you will be able to destroy an asteroid by touching it. Of course the joystick will still be available. I think it maybe fun to be able the game with one hand.

Anyway I am open to any ideas that you may have!

ENJOY!

Mo
    @LairdGames