Assault Squadron info, teaser, trailer & screens!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TheBinaryMill, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sniper

sniper Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    I'm hoping to have an ipad the moment it comes out, are you guys planning on an ipad version? The level art that big would look amazing :)

2. TheBinaryMill

TheBinaryMill Well-Known Member

Indeed - iPad is something we're looking into, but we actually built Assault Squadron from the ground up for iPod / iPhone so all of the custom, hand painted art would need to be redone to make an iPad resolution version. Having said that, iPad has a heap more power, so don't be surprised to see an iPad Assault Squadron that really takes advantage of the hardware, rather than just higher resolution artwork :)

- Ingmar

3. aznriceboi13

aznriceboi13 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    where rice paddies grow...
    i imagine the game would look super kewl on ipad

4. KidKobun

KidKobun Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Wow. Looks really clean. I'll definitely give this a go when it drops? Any plans on releasing a Lite version alongside the full version? :eek:

5. Maniacfive

Maniacfive Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Phone Sales
    Kent, UK
    I'm really looking forward to this, I've been avoiding all other R-type esque games as I'm sure this one is gonna blow em outta the water. Having Psygone do the soundtrack is a nice touch. Any further news on release date? I've been checking the appstore hopefully far to often as to be healthy

6. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Definitely looking over this thread from time to time.

7. Johno

Johno Well-Known Member

May 29, 2009
    Pennsylvania
    #27 Johno, Apr 30, 2010
    Last edited: May 1, 2010
    We need an update. This game looks too excellent to go unnoticed. Hopefully it will be released in at least May.

8. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Anyone know of any new developments with this game? Really looking forward to it; seems like it's been a while since it was first announced and beta'd.

Thanks in advance for any info.

9. Teh_Ninja

Teh_Ninja Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Waiter at Chili's
    Dallas
    What happened to Assault Squadron

Like title says, I knew it was supposed to come out soon, but when, I checked Assault's main topic, and the last post was in March...

10. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

i dunno, but my preview build was so awesome i'll cry if it's not released. cry and go on a chainsaw massacre spree.