Universal Assassin's Creed Rebellion (by Ubisoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Nov 20, 2018.

1. dukat111

dukat111 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2010
    I'm not liking the daily "level up hero" requirement to complete daily objectives.
    At some point we won't have anyone we can level up, either because we're at max or restricted by level, and at that point it will be impossible to complete the objectives.
    This is the same crap they had in Fallout Shelter, only there you could kill someone and get a new person unlike here where it will eventually be impossible.

2. dukat111

dukat111 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2010
    #22 dukat111, Nov 24, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    I had a save game become corrupted on my iPad, if not for a recent save on my phone that I used to resync to the cloud I’d have lost all my progress and $ on purchases.

Update:
    Cloud save corrupted a second time in the same time!

3. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    This could have been truly fantastic if guard’s has routes and you had to time your attacks for a stealthy approach. As is, it’s quite simplistic and a bit repetitive aside from mixing and matching skills. Overall it is a pleasant game, but I feel like it could have been so much more. I’m also curious when the F2P aspects will spell game over for me however I’m still fairly early on so I’m chugging along.