Universal Assassin's Creed Identity (Ubisoft) Coming February 25th

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Danz060391, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarvisJackrabbit

JarvisJackrabbit Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2011
    How extensive are the options for character customization right out of the gate? Is it just the color of clothing, or are there more tweakable features?

2. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

There are outfits and some outfits have different color variations. You start with a standard Heirling outfit that you see in most of the videos and there are 5 or 6 faces to choose from at start. (One of them is legit Ezio's face.)

3. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    I kinda went the same route as you. I still plan on purchasing. The early versions I messed with had no timers, tho I've heard ppl mentioning them. I hope the final version doesn't include timers, else I'm out.

4. Gurney Halleck

Gurney Halleck Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Telephony and Computer Network Engineering and Mai
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Full console level open world experience with added RPG and customization elements and it's going to be premium now? Hurry up Feb 25th! I need to throw money at these guys!! Leave it to Ubisoft Montreal to redeem themselves after corporate pushed them to release Thief with cut corners! This is looking like it is truly made with the fans and gamers in mind and I can't wait to try it!

5. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    This is what we have all been waiting for take our money

6. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    I thought 'Thief' was made by square?

7. Jakeopp

Jakeopp Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2012
    Played this during soft launch a little, the complete lack of a storyline and repetitive missions bored me early on(i'm sure it's improved since then). Cool to see they switched to paid instead of freemium though, hopefully not just a temporary change...

8. Samurix16

Samurix16 Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Male
    USA
    Will this game require game enter? My Game Center does not work.

9. fulcizombie

fulcizombie Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2011
    Played it, didn't like it . It looks so barren , so flat and it is so unambitious for an assassins creed game . The psvita game destroys this . Just a simplistic, extremely dumped down version of assassins creed . Current mobile devices deserve more .

10. Killerluffy246

Killerluffy246 Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2014
    Asia
    I really hope this a great game that does not disappoint, seriously sick of all the crappy games that come out after crashlands.

11. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Yeah um, Thief was EIDOS Montreal

12. JarvisJackrabbit

JarvisJackrabbit Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2011
    Do you think it's safe to assume we're going to see a TouchArcade review of this game?

13. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    I think so.

14. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    Really? Games out since Crashlands include FFIX, Adventures of Mana, Ys 2 and Tennis Champs Returns... Reckon it's been a great start to the year.

15. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    That guy's whole MO is being super negative about every single thing in between trying to win itunes gift cards in the promo section. I don't think I've ever seen him offer up any comment of value, so it's probably best just to ignore him.

16. Killerluffy246

Killerluffy246 Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2014
    Asia
    #156 Killerluffy246, Feb 24, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
    Well forums for those game are pretty quiet for a reason lol, Im waiting for major hit games like GOF3, Torchlight, AC identity, Death Road to Canada and such, moreover those that you mention are just a regular ports instead of a proper ios game.