Universal Assassin's Creed Identity (Ubisoft) Coming February 25th

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Danz060391, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashmike3

ashmike3 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Online doesn't bother me. I game on iPad very much like I do console. I'll be watching this. Pay model doesn't effect my choices either. Entertainment and quality drive me.

2. TheMerc

TheMerc Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2012
    May I ask you what makes you say that the worldwide release is closeby? Was something confirmed within the game? I've been following the game's social media pages on FB and Twitter, and they haven't said anything about it other than they're working hard on it.

3. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

They have replied to multiple comments (these comments, as you know, have been very rampant and annoying) that they are working on the releases although they just have a few obstacles that they encountered.

Attached Files:

4. Anonomation

Hello.

A recent update made some menu changes, the game runs better and faster now (although with some camera errors)

And also some more tutorials. The worst part about it although it the fact that each assassin has 25 energy thingies. I'm not sure how this works, nor how many energies are used per mission because I'm still in the new tutorial that you are forced to play. I'll see later on, but this doesn't look good.

5. AeroSmash

AeroSmash Well-Known Member

May 11, 2015
    Hi there! Can anyone help me how to create a NZ or AU account? It request me billing info to download the app :(

6. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    It's easy:

1) Log out of your Apple ID if you have one.
    2) Go to the appstore and try to install a free app.
    3) A message will pop that will basically ask you whether you want to make an iTunes account or not,tap yes.
    4) Choose the NZ or AU in the countries menu.
    5) Get to the billing info part.
    6) Now instead of credit cards ONLY,there must be this option called "none" , just put it on none.
    7) Do the rest if you need to (you won't have to worry about the billing info part anymore,so just finish making your NZ/AU account).
    8) Install the game.
    9) Enjoy the energy bars!

7. Anonomation

There are campaign missions, which are basically story based missions, and then there are contracts, which take six out of 25 energy when you play them. I don't know how long it takes to regenerate although.

8. AeroSmash

May 11, 2015
    yay!!!! Thanks a lot! Wohoo

9. Anonomation

All early players get a black version of Altair's robes.

Attached Files:

10. Anonomation

Another photo

Attached Files:

11. Anonomation

And another

Attached Files:

12. AeroSmash

May 11, 2015
    Hey guys how do you get Altair outfit?

13. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Will progress save when it comes out in US if we play the soft launch store?

14. Anonomation

Aerosmash- you had to have played the game before he last update. Unless the dev team gives another way to get it your out of luck.

Amenbrother- yes, it's linked to your Gamecenter, not your Apple ID.

15. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Ohhhh nice I might have to try it.

16. AeroSmash

May 11, 2015
    #116 AeroSmash, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
    Gus I'm stuck in Chapter 1 !
    I completed all the missions of "Italy" (Chapter 1) but I did not get any new Chapter
    What should I do?
    [​IMG]

17. Anonomation

Did you complete the VR missions? You get heroic mode challenges and assassin contracts afterward. Otherwise that's all there is, everything else is still being added. There was supposed to be a modern area.

18. AeroSmash

May 11, 2015
    So there are no more Chapters? One year of Soft Launch and only 1 chapter?

19. Anonomation

Yep. Movement still isn't smooth yet either. Feels too rigid, and I'm tired of messing up because of late Assassin responses.

However the game was set up different before. Each main story mission was a chapter and the assassin contracts were part of each chapter.

20. ineptidude

ineptidude Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2013
    Trees
    USA
    It's definitely linked to Facebook. I don't know what happened but it was saying my FB profile wasn't synced properly and I needed a new profile. I tapped ok, the game reset, lost all my progress. Can't get it back. Lost all my stuff. I quit. I unlocked the Game Center achievements with my jail broken iPad and I'm done with it.