Universal Assassin's Creed Identity (Ubisoft) Coming February 25th

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Danz060391, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Master Trickster (Black)

Attached Files:

2. RoboWarrior

RoboWarrior Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    At least this isn't another card battler. The gameplay seems very similar to the first Assassin's Creed game for iOS, the one with top view and with multiplayer. This more or less looks like the same game but with a 3rd perspective instead of 2D. I'm wondering if the developers originally wanted to release this game a few years back but the graphic power of most device at the time (iPhone 4 and 3GS) was too low for a 3D game to work properly without heavy compromise.

3. Anonomation

#83 Anonomation, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
    The master Berserker outfit.
    --------------------------------—------------------------------------
    NEW UPDATE:

Easier to access newer levels and gain in game currency.

Also, new feature that allows you to play the next mission without going back to the animus.

If I haven't already mentioned this, there is an action button that allows you to do everything such as hiding, fighting, assassinating, or general actions with a button on the side of the screen.

You can also now see your skills regenerate on the outer edge of the skills button rather than having to press it.

The parkour helpers (white lines when doing parkour the action button can be turned off through the menu.

Level downloads are now split up into multiple tiny downloads to shorten download time and optimize space taken.

Assassins can now hide in bushes, do leaps of faith, and other little features that you should check out yourself. These are only the tip of the iceberg.

I suggest anyone who hasn't played it yet play it, the fake account is worth playing, as its one of the best freemuim experiences I've ever had. You'll experience a few bugs, as is still in soft launch, but it's a really awesome title to play NOW as there's still a chance of Ubisoft pulling an EA.

Attached Files:

4. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Convinced me to get this. Was waiting for the full launch but why not try it now :)

5. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    What do you mean by the fake account?

I decided to check out the soft launch and am loving it right now.
    Very hesitant to spend money though. I'll wait till the global release for that.

6. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    How's the combat in this one?

7. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Wasn't the first AC game on iOS released by Gameloft. It was a 3Dish game. Not terrible, but also no longer on the App Store. The second one was released by someone else, maybe Ubisoft or Activision. And then the third one I think was the top down or the first card game. I really wish the games' licenses wouldn't end so they wouldn't get pulled from the App Store.

8. imjhonfre

imjhonfre Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    do you guys recommend this game for an iPhone 4S user on iOS 8?

9. TheMerc

TheMerc Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Hopefully it won't take too much longer for this to be released globally, I can't wait to pick it up :)

10. Grimstone82

Grimstone82 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2011
    Northbrook, IL
    If you can't wait, then don't! Make a NZ or AUS account and download it now!

11. Anonomation

This^

12. joeltheiosgamer

joeltheiosgamer Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2014
    The new outfits in the new update that actually benefit your stats are awesome! But I can't seem to manually block attacks anymore? Anyone else having this problem? (I am using a mfi controller)

13. Anonomation

I was never able to block attacks, although when I am in a large fight, I hit once and wait for the attack Alert to appear over another enemy's head and then attack them. Best method of survival. Maybe you could ask on the Faceboook and Twitter page about this, because it may be a very important bug!:eek:

14. joeltheiosgamer

joeltheiosgamer Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2014
    So I took your advise and messaged them on FB, they have already replied saying then will try figure it out :)
    Thanks for the good advise!

15. CosmosMan

CosmosMan Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2009
    Researcher/Teacher/Scientist
    Canada
    How do you make an international account like a NZ one without a NZ credit card? Can I use an NA one?

16. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    No, you don't need a CC for free-to-play games. Search the site for "opening a NZ account" -- the instructions should be easy to find.

17. Anonomation

There is an upcoming Android release and WORLDWIDE RELEADE!!!!!!!!!

18. ashmike3

ashmike3 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Bummer. Will they correct since it's soft launch, or do I have false expectations? Not sure I understand " soft launch".

19. Anonomation

From what I understand you have to hold one finger I. The center of the screen to block.

20. Anonomation

#100 Anonomation, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
    The game isn't THAT bad. I've progressed pretty far and it takes some getting used to is all. Although the game is always online. At this point that shouldn't really be a problem. You're not gonna be playing this on the go, it requires too much focus.