Universal Assassin's Creed Identity (Ubisoft) Coming February 25th

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Danz060391, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ivalerio90

ivalerio90 Active Member

May 27, 2014
    a huge potential wasted by freemium model. 0 star for me.
    i want AC2 on my iphone.

2. gansta

gansta Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    I disagree, yes there are bugs and controls are tricky, but the game is quite fun.

3. SephiTrax

SephiTrax Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Pet Store owner.
    San Diego
    Watching the youtube videos and most of them are praising the game.

I'd wish people would not judge until they actually play with it.

4. evilabdy

evilabdy Well-Known Member

May still try it if it's free.

If there is anything to say about these games AC mobile games some of them at least get the stellar music from the series into the mobile versions. ( yes I own a few of the scores from the games)

5. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    I've got mixed feelings about this one leaning towards - disappointing.

Graphics superb as is gameply but levelling up uses timers unless you want to use gold to speed it up. I only played the first mission but got no gold so that's not a good sign.

I hate and loathe timers.

I don't think I'll have the patience to wait through timers and I'm not going to pay to speed them up.

Disappointing to say the least and this will probably go in the trash bin soon.

6. workingman

workingman Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Maintanence
    Ma
    I'm enjoying at the moment! This game has a lot of potential and hopefully they work out all of the bugs. I'm quite impressed with what it is already and never thought we would ever get a true AC on ios

7. drixz

drixz Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    That's not true. Leveling skills require timers but leveling your avatar from, say level 5 to 6 does not require timers. You can retry a level multiple times without limit to level up your avatar. No stamina timers either so that's a very good sign.

That said, there's a fair amount of grind in order to progress to next level though I think it's a much better attempt than AC Pirates and other series on iOS. Bugs and slow downs are apparent, even on an iPhone 6. Hopefully it gets addressed post soft launch.

8. angelflyby1

angelflyby1 New Member

Aug 28, 2014
    Will this run on iPad mini 1st gen?

9. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    According to their Facebook:

3. Does the game offer external controller support?
    > Not yet! Our team already investigated possible solutions. We might add controller support in the future if there is huge demand.

lol huge demand...

10. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    But there isn't huge demand yet. How many ios users even know about MFi controllers?

11. italodance

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    I don't know but Ubisoft almost made controller support for most of their games.

12. rdriskell

rdriskell Active Member

Apr 20, 2010
    any idea when this will be out for the US?

Also I would love to see some MFI controller love....

13. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Here on TA all iOS users know about MFI Controller,i'm a possessor of The MOGA REBEL,ACE POVER,And MAD CATZ C.T.R.L.I..

14. TheMerc

TheMerc Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Not till next year, I'm afraid... As for MFI controller implementation, I seem to recall that the people in charge of the game's Facebook page were asking for feedback from the community on that front (wanting to know what controller people were more likely to use and such).

15. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    #75 Mess, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    yeah but us on TA, are a small percentage of the overall user base :)

Any news on international release? - just read the above post :( gues I wont be playing this without 'moving' down under...

16. mrdollar

mrdollar Member

Dec 1, 2014
    #76 mrdollar, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    Been playing this for some time now and all I can say is 'not quite'.

Graphics are above average,Art direction is flat out bad,texture are reused over and over and lack detail,moreover main character model looks decent npc's look decent too.My biggest gripe is the stale animation engine which produces stiff and clunky animations in an Assassin's creed game they what 90% of the game is all about,Having played both psp and vita version I can safely say that they are worse here which considering the power of these devices is quite lame.Combat is bad as it ever was,Controls aren't fluid or intuitive as they should be.Scope is pretty limited which is my another issue with it,If it's not open world it's not assassin's creed to me.Not to mention the game is poorly optimized and stutters and lags pretty much all the time.

it's a below average game in every category and not even worth the free download,even for assassin's creed fans.

17. italodance

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    Finally is it coming to NA or not?

18. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

There's MFi controllers
    support now...

Gotten pretty far in this game, I have Master Shadowblade and Master Trickster outfits now for my assassins, and I've recently started on my third assassin.

19. Anonomation

Master ShadowBlade

Attached Files:

20. Anonomation

#80 Anonomation, Dec 6, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
    Master Trickster (Black Version)

and as you can see, they added an action button on the side of the screen plus MFi controller support. They've also added a few other features and reworked the menu.

Used a fake NZ account to download it but I'm logged into my US Apple ID and Gamecenter accounts. I have no idea how it syncs.

EDIT: Picture didn't sync, so I'll add another post.