Universal Assassin's Creed Identity (by Ubisoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Feb 24, 2016.

1. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    Thanks, I guess most of time the player will head straight to "target".

And the game any good?

2. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    Yeah, all the items available via IAP are actually very low spec compared to simply playing the game and working your way up to better gear. They are just a way for impatient new players to get half decent gear without going through the process of levelling up.

The thing that does seem odd to me is that there doesn't seem to any way for new players to access many of the outfits that were available in the game previously. (via in-game currency) Unless they can possibly be found in the new treasure chests or something.

3. Candykiller

Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    #463 Candykiller, May 19, 2016
    Last edited: May 19, 2016
    For me, one of the main incentives for playing the game was to earn enough in-game currency to unlock the various outfits in the Items Shop and Heroic Shop. The only item worth aiming for now is the Lammergeier outfit in the Heroic Shop. I’m not sure what their thinking was behind this move but if feels like they have kinda knocked some of the fun out of the game for new players.

4. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    This latest update has placed random treasure's on the stages which should give players incentive to explore a bit. And yes, this game is very good :)

5. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    Thanks, torn between this and Titan Quest.

Why not both?

Rush Rally 2... :D

6. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    TitanQuest should absolutely be on your device this week if you even remotely enjoy hack'n'slash rpgs and its well worth every penny offering a good solid 50+ hours of fun.

7. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I understand you. I'm not of the collector type, just the "best equipment" type. If you're a collector type, then it's understandable. Hopefully the costumes will be available in the treasures hidden throughout the levels...

8. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    I'd be happy to buy the new content to support the devs whether I play it a lot or not. So I finally updated the app. Now, though, when I get to the Connecting screen with the game's logo, it crashes back to the home screen every time. So, the app's now just taking up 2+GB on my device for nothing. Anyone else having this problem?!

It worked just fine before the update. I guess I probably shouldn't have updated. iOS 8.4.1 on an iPhone 6.

9. Candykiller

Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    #469 Candykiller, May 23, 2016
    Last edited: May 26, 2016
  10. ipodjunkie

ipodjunkie Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    hey guys,

the game is not working for me. It loads 100%, I see the news feed... and that is. how can I contact Ubisoft for that?

Attached Files:

11. Candykiller

Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    Have to you updated to the latest version of the game, released last week?

If you have and are still having trouble, here is the contact info - [email protected]

12. demod1

demod1 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Just picked up during the last sale. Game is excellent! Played with Mad Catz Micro i on my 120" movie screen. Very enjoyable mobile version of Assassins Creed.

13. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    The expansion is on sale, too, I think. Anyone know if that's worth it? What do you get? Also, I think someone said it's possible to play infinite missions, if so I might skip the expansion.

14. AeroSmash

AeroSmash Well-Known Member

May 11, 2015
    Hey guys can you help me?
    [​IMG]

I can't complete 1st and 2nd mission. First mission seems bugged. I opened lot of chests in Contracts mission but nothing happened. What should I do in the second mission?

15. BC1377

BC1377 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2016
    Is the game good for a dollar?

16. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    even for the original price, i can still recommend the game. the best open world AC you can get on mobile right now. its not a full fledged game like the console one but still can offer the great AC experience. especially this one is on the go. :)

17. BC1377

BC1377 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2016
    Ok, thanks for the input xD

18. Mariko

Mariko Well-Known Member

May 19, 2016
    I figured I'd mention that having a MFI controller is definitely the preferred method of playing it, if you have one, by the way.

19. Yks

Yks Member

Jan 5, 2017
    Kind of expensive compared to the overall stability / quality of the game imo... Controls are okayish and the game looks good for a mobile game but it's far from the console game experience. Can't recommend it, wait for a price cut or play Assassin's Creed Pirates instead, this one is free and fun !

20. dyvinci

dyvinci New Member

Jan 7, 2017
    Programmer
    Singapore
    yup i agree. I have to play this game Mirrored onto My TV and Controller. It's awesome! The graphics arent bad tho