Universal Assassin's Creed Identity (by Ubisoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Pfloydrokr21

Pfloydrokr21 Active Member

Nov 23, 2011
    Haha. I have no idea then. It's a dumb task to complete anyway.
    Did you use the assassins during the missions? I have no clue and there really isn't any clarification on there either.

2. TywinTheVile

TywinTheVile Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2013
    I know for me my friend list is filled up from this event. Also, i was able to fulfill the event by using assassins of people i was not friends with and then adding them after the mission and also by accepting any and all friend requests (until i was full) then make sure once you have five new friends, use only assassins as hirelings that say friend under them. I had no issue getting the event done in a matter of an hour.

3. Pfloydrokr21

Nov 23, 2011
    The problem though, is since the event started nobody has accepted my request. So out of luck. I've done my half. I just find it unfair that this event is locked behind something I can't even control.

4. TywinTheVile

TywinTheVile Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2013
    I agree that is a problem. You only need to make 5 new friends how close are you?

5. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Mmm, and the specs of the mini 2 are a bit better than those of the iPad 3. I'll wait to see impressions about running on an iPad 3 to see if I take the plunge. Thanks anyway.

6. Pfloydrokr21

Nov 23, 2011
    I have literally 25 pending requests. I still need all five for completion.

7. Warriv

Warriv Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 21, 2015
    Portugal
    I think the number rose each time I accepted a request, not the other way around. Share your id and I'll send you one! If four more people do the same, you should be able to complete that.

8. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Anyone looking for another friend, feel free to add me. I'm also sitting here with quite a few pending requests.

Curtneedsaride
    2f5 5507 db1

9. Pfloydrokr21

Nov 23, 2011
    b7b 3f9d 96a
    Kevin Schrole
    Thanks!

10. Warriv

Warriv Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 21, 2015
    Portugal
    Added you both! Messed up my profile name, so if you see a Joseph around, that's me :)

11. Pfloydrokr21

Nov 23, 2011
    Thanks! It still doesn't seem to be moving. Frustrating. But thanks for all the help anyway!

12. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    I hope they stop launching it on Android, This should be another iOS exclusive game.

13. Jakeopp

Jakeopp Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2012
    umm...why?

14. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    As long as i love iOS and being an old fan of iPhone (Since 3GS) i don't want to see cool games on other devices.

15. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Thanks! I accepted. However, the event seems to have ended for me, I think. Oh well. Hopefully, the next one won't be as complicated.

16. Squizzle535

Squizzle535 Active Member

Feb 24, 2016
    Earth. Probably.
    #396 Squizzle535, Mar 7, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
    Assassins creed

What are the hidden achievements?
    Edit: such as 3rd class outfit or reset skills (that's one I got)

17. Gurney Halleck

Gurney Halleck Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Telephony and Computer Network Engineering and Mai
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Does anyone know what new features/bug fixes have been addressed in the latest patch? Patch notes just say they are "constantly working to improve your experience" general announcement.

18. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    I can't see any new features or any changes at all. I think it's just a general bug fix/improvements update.

19. Warriv

Warriv Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 21, 2015
    Portugal
    Yeah, had to do a full factory reset because of that update. Bit bummed at the moment because I lost my FTL progress, which included that friggin crystal ship. Anyway, what happened was that even if I had 2.3 gbs of free space, somehow the update didn't conclude, and that "not enough free space" popped up. I cancelled the update just to realize that the space didn't clear at all, and I now had exactly 0 bytes of free space. Erased AC, and that only cleared like 800 mbs, which is obviously stupid. Tried restarting my device, using battery doctor, nothing worked.

Went on to connect the iPad to iTunes, and the "other" tab was occupying 5 gbs of data, which in a 16 gb device is terrifying. I erased all the content, restored, and lost some stuff, mainly that FTL save. However, I now have 3.9 GBs freed up, which is more than I actually started with, so it's not all bad. Still, I lost a lot of time with this and got a little frustrated, naturally.

Sorry if I went a bit off topic, I just had to let this out of my chest.

20. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I took the plunge just when the update went live. I've downloaded the game twice just to discover that after freeing enough space to install the game, I need an extra GB to download new data... Hopefully it will be worth the +3GB downloaded.