Universal Asphalt Xtreme (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Oct 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedThumb

RedThumb Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2016
    Hey thanks,logging out and back into GC did the trick.
    Never had to do that before though.

Now I can at least hate it properly for it's timers ;-)

2. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Apple TV?

Will this be getting apple TV support? The previous Asphalt game is awesome on the TV :)

3. Roleki

Roleki Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    What I don't get is...how can this be "Asphalt Extreme" when you drive off road...?

4. Rawk GWJ

Rawk GWJ Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2014
    Are you dudes ready to go EXTREME!?!? Come on Brodio Clown. LETS DO THIS!! UUUUHHHGGG! So extreme.

5. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Someone asked this one Facebook, they don't have any plans to bring this to  TV currently

6. ictoanen

ictoanen Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Netherlands
    Any tips on how to perform flat spins? I just need two more stars in Without Brakes but I just can't get that truck to perform a flat spin. At least with other vehicles I get lucky from time to time and pull one off.

7. spleen

spleen Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Australia
    Drift over jumps. It's really hard if you aren't already at least a little sideways before you hit it but sometimes you can get lucky with a last second brake tap and hard turn.

If you've already got all the others stars maybe don't concentrate too much on winning, spend your time taking the paths with the most ramps.

8. CzarBrain

CzarBrain Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    I found three of us, unless you're the second post and yea - lame. You happen to Check there FB?

9. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    i agree with this poster, go for the win first and then work at doing the stars next, sometimes you can do it all in one go other times you may not finish first to complete some of the harder stars

10. RedThumb

RedThumb Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2016
    Logging out and back into Gamecenter made it work for me.
    Have you tried that?

11. CzarBrain

Aug 19, 2012
    #91 CzarBrain, Nov 6, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
    I don't know how anymore. iPhone 7 current iOS. Eliminate Game Center... tell me more

12. CzarBrain

Aug 19, 2012
    Me again. As told, I found the setting for game center and logged out. When prompted to log into GC - Cancel! Worked good. Cancelled out of tutorial to pass it on.

13. ictoanen

ictoanen Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Netherlands
    That's exactly the approach I am taking. I have all the other starts and just want to collect these two so I can get the cash reward for completing the whole thing. But no matter how hard I try, I can't get that truck to perform a flat spin.

14. Danibi

Danibi Active Member

Nov 6, 2012
    Male
    Game Developer
    Rome
    Please implement MFI gamepad!

15. Fabien_Gameloft

Fabien_Gameloft Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2014
    It is not planned yet, but who knows, it might happen in the future.

Yes! On iOS 10, Game Center is available in the general settings of your device.

16. Ebj

Ebj Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Anybody start getting very intrusive ads on iOS, like pop ups with an x to close them, at every step of the menus, as well as in every free nook and cranny of the interface? Really vexed by that, but also surprised at their sudden appearance, the latest update was on nov. 8th for me but this started happening only today. What gives? Might really put me off the game...

17. luckycharmz75

luckycharmz75 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Really am having a hard time figuring out what Gameloft is trying to achieve here.

The most reasonable IAP this game had, was the starter pack. It was only available when first playing the game. I first started playing during the beta, so wasn't able to take advantage of that offer. The rest of the IAP seem overpriced. So instead of lowering the prices, we are bombarded with intrusive ads, that are very poorly coded?

I want to like the game. Gameloft just makes it so hard to enjoy their games.

18. Ebj

Ebj Member

Oct 16, 2011
    ok, restricting ads in the settings app solves this, but damn.

19. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Yeah I think I finally hit the grind wall. It was in season 5 in Asphalt 8 but now it's in the 7th part of the Rookie section.

20. chk1975

chk1975 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    Does anybody have a tip on how to reliable do a flat spin?

I really have a hard time collecting stars which requires you to do X amounts of flat spins.