Universal Asphalt Street Storm Racing (By Gameloft) [PH Store]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Hen14, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Hen14

Hen14 Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2012
    Poland
    #1 Hen14, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    Asphalt Street Storm Racing
    By Gameloft​

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).

2. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    Now this is a bit of turn up for the books. This is gameloft taking on Natural motion in the drag racing.

The first one its clear this is a very rough soft launch when i say rough the game lagging on my iphone 6s+ its not as smooth racing compared to CSR2. Im sure they will fix this next year

Unlike CSR2, storm you can race for pink slips and that i can see being abused by specially hackers.

The game needs to connected online by the looks of it you cant race offline like you can in CSR2

At a start of a drag race you in storm you can try and do a rolling start to get a jump start over your rival of course this does require timing go too soon, you loose.

Lastly storm gives the players option to race other rivals in same drag race (think fast and furious).

I will post a video shortly

3. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

I was anticipating this because I thought it would be the NFS mobile I've been waiting for, but turns out it's another tap to shift "racing game" that the App Store is riddled with.