Universal Asphalt 8: Airborne - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Asphalt Str

Asphalt Str Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2015
    @Running Bird
    They know about the issue and they are working on it. That's what Rares told me on Facebook.

@Fabien
    I won the car in all latest MP Cups. Who will give me my Chevrolet 2016 Camaro SS?

2. Asphalt Str

Sep 9, 2015
    Servers are live on Windows.
    Are ALIVE, ALIVE, ALIVEEE!

3. hectorx

hectorx Well-Known Member

May 28, 2014
    Hi Fabien, maybe this is just coincidence, but all last cups have had traffic (Except car cups). Is it intentional? Because sometimes is good to change, but traffic in all cups can be boring...
    Also, I still receive comments from people who don't have traffic or havoc in its devices and traffic means an even higher disadvantage to them refilling nitro...

4. Zeremoniar

Zeremoniar Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2014
    This is an old problem, too many users complain - sorry - nonsense. So it's not easy for GL to distinguish between real failures on their side and problems on some devices. Unless it's no obvious thing I guess that before some users with high reputation report it as mistake they will not invest a lot on that problem. In principle it's understandable. It's a problem each IT support has, 90% of the problems are sitting in front of the computer/device. ;)

That it took so long was simply a weekend problem. I got immediate reply on Monday morning and they fixed it during that day.

Same problem here. But Fabien won't be available the next 2 weeks. As I know the CC answer already: "No, there was no server problem.", we have to wait.

5. rež

rež Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2015
    UK
    CC has acknowledged the problem via email to me (below), and that it should now be fixed. I've had no server/sync problems for c18 hours, although I have lost my daily bonus, guess it got lost when the fix was done / server reset, or whatever the solution turned out to be.

Hello,
    Sorry to bother you again.
    We apologize for any inconvenience.
    Our developers were informed about this issue, and it should be fixed by now.
    If your problem is still occurring, please reply to me.

6. Fdvj NEMISIS

Fdvj NEMISIS Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2014
    So this thread is still running. Hello any one that is still here. Any news on A9? I heard it was coming soon.

7. SuperDuperCoolName

Feb 14, 2016
    Hello friend. I have not heard anything about A9. Goodbye friend.

8. mlibbey

mlibbey Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2014
    Token weekend eh

Wow, this weekend all the events are token cars:
    - Lambo Egoista, at 13,500 tokens -- the 9th rated S Class car, is 13,500 tokens (or $89.99 real dollars!) ??!!
    - Holden Coupe at 3000 tokens
    - Tag Cup, which requires either a 2250 token Maserati or 1000 token Spada.

And in the meantime, the number of video ads has gone incredulous. Start the app, get a 30 second video. Pause a game, get a 30 second video. For shame.

9. Asphalt Str

Sep 9, 2015
    @Fabien
    I'm done with MP TLE until you guys fix the fuel glitch.
    I had to play ~10 hours/day to win the Chevrolet 2016 Camaro SS, so many cheaters using infinite nitro or using ghost hack or using no wreck hack.
    Friday I won more races then the whole week, can't explain why, might be because I started more races from first line and I win over 90% of those or maybe the cheaters gave up.
    Very painful experience, I wouldn't wish it to my worst enemy.

10. Wubba

Wubba Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2014
    Indiana
    Where did you hear that?

11. Asphalt Str

Sep 9, 2015
    @Fabien
    I hope its a mix up that Chevrolet 2016 Camaro SS owners Cup has B class cards as prizes.

12. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    It happens every time after an ad about blaster or some type of construction material

13. effneor

effneor Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2015
    GL just want you to take a few days off Asphalt 8. :D
    As for the ads, I just skip them.

14. Asphalt Str

Sep 9, 2015
    #16774 Asphalt Str, Mar 14, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
    @madreviewer
    A few moths ago Spada was discounted to 500 tokens on all platforms and Maserati was discounted to 450 tokens on Android only.

@Fabien
    Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    The fuel glitch is finally fixed on Windows.

15. Zeremoniar

Zeremoniar Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2014
    He is on vacation, so he cannot inform A8 team to change it in time. :(

16. Klizy

Klizy Member

Fixing it is a good thing (for MPEs, it was nice for TLEs :) )
    But fixing this glitch a bit after and not just before the start of the Estoque MPE was an incredibly stupid move though, not that I care personally, I've just done one race in all the MPEs recently. At least I might start to play MPEs again next week.

17. Asphalt Str

Sep 9, 2015
    @Zeremoniar
    I know he is on vacation, was hoping someone else will replace him and look into it. Guess not. Well :D
    Hope he's getting a good rest like I will after the fix. :D

18. samhiuy

samhiuy Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2015
    Trying to play Asphalt 8 on an iPhone 4 is absolute hell. I wish there is an option to change the graphics setting in-game for iOS. Intense lagging and constant app crashing.

19. quailstorm

quailstorm Active Member

Oct 3, 2014
    Well, what did you expect from an aging single core CPU and 512MB of RAM? A8 doesn't even start on Android with such low hardware capabilities. Honestly, A8 has never been running okay on i4, not even 1.0 version.

20. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

So any info about the next update?