iPad Asphalt 6: Adrenaline - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    This may be my stupidest question ever on these boards, but where is the brake button? For drifting, the instructions say to use the brake button. If I touch the screen, It makes the nitrous kick in. I can see a button for the camera, but no brake button. Is there a certain portion of the screen I have to touch, press and hold on the screen, or change something in settings? Thanks for any help you can give me here. On a side note, I'm really good at taking out other cars! ;)

2. In tilt controls, the brake is on the left side, just touch anywhere. If you tap on the left side quickly, it drifts, if you press for a long time, it brakes. The right side is for the nitro.

3. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Without getting into the differences in gameplay based on the different hardware of these gamesystems, can anyone tell me if Asphalt 3d (for Nintendo 3ds) and Asphalt Injection (for the PS Vita) are basically the same game as Aphalt Adrenaline? Just got Asphalt 3d yesterday, and from what I can tell the cars are the same, but I'm not very good at it so can't tell if the cups are. (I really don't do that well with joysticks or analog sticks for driving - give me tilt any day!)

Some things I have found that I hate in the 3ds version: harder to learn how to drift, and it seems you don't level up or keep any money found unless you win the race! If your car isn't fast enough and you can't win enough to level up and unlock new tuning kits, it makes the first few races super tough!

One thing I do like: no advertisements, no annoying pop ups for iaps everywhere you go in the game.

4. Christopherkimgood

Mar 9, 2014
    This is my favorite game. Anyone else like this?

5. Christopherkimgood

Mar 9, 2014
    Am I the only person playing this game?

6. darnoc703

darnoc703 Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2013
    We have all moved on to Asphalt 8 :D

7. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    This is definitely the best of all the Asphalts

8. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    I gotta agree with that. I loved this one solo much!

9. ddw04

ddw04 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    What's the customization like?

10. sarfa

sarfa Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2014
    Does this still work in iOS 9?