Universal Ashworld (By Orange Pixel)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by psj3809, Dec 6, 2017.

1. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Insta-bought and confident that Orangepixel will update to address the issues.

I have to mention that a lot, if not all, of these issues could have been cleared up before release if the game was opened up to a TestFlight trial for TA users.

I mean no disrespect at all, just something to consider for future releases.

2. phred

phred Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Update is available

Just downloaded it. Looks a lot better now!

3. orangepascal

orangepascal Well-Known Member

Flaming boomerang can be thrown X times, then it's over (like the normal boomerang).. you can equip it right?

4. orangepascal

The game has been in testflight tho, but most of the time that just means a lot of people shouting "I want to test it!" and most of the feedback I get from those test is very basic stuff and not really much in-depth feedback on it.

Finding great testers (with good feedback) has been a struggle I gave up on few years ago :/

5. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Ok Mr. orangepascalhere is a bug i found or at least that is what i think it is. Going in a building in the first city i find after i repair the car i try to open a closet. It is locked. Every time i press A or every 2 times (i can't really tell) it gives me 10xp. I did it many times at the same closet and it kept giving me 10xp without doing anything else. So i leveled up without doing anything just pressing A at the same closet. I do not know if it is intentional and i do not want to cheat the game i like to play fair even if it harms noone. But i just wanted to let you know
    iPhone 7 Plus ios 11.0.3 not jailbroken.

6. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    I am... LOVING this game. =P

I do have one little little issue though...
    I was cooking meat over a fire and accidentally hit *sleep* while adjusting my phone. After that, I was thrown into a sort of loop between the sleeping screen and my inventory screen - my character wouldn't wake up. I wound up taking hits and dying. Restarted at my house from the last checkpoint just fine, and only lost about 2 minutes of scrap collecting from fights. It's not a super big issue... But though it was worth bringing up.
    If it makes any difference, I'm on an iP6S running iOS 9.

Thank you again for bringing this to mobile. I've finally managed to build my character up a bit and am enjoying the crap out of it. =D

7. JakConstantine

JakConstantine Active Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Male
    Found a bug. I can't get batteries anymore. It happens with the quest that tells you to get some batteries later in the game. Found the location to but when I search it, it's only shows the exploration 1/4.

8. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    Before the patch when I created flaming boomerangs, no I couldn’t equip it because it said I had no ammo even though I made 2. After patch the 2 I had were useless but I made 2 more and it said I had ammo for it so I was able to equip them. (Since you added getting ammo anytime we grab a gun now)

After the patch all the shops I enter are random buildings. Even the one in compound says “butch” or something above the door. A few others in the wasteland too. They seemed to of disappeared altogether.

9. orangepascal

sounds like a bug, will fix it in the next update, but enjoy it while it lasts ;)

10. orangepascal

Are you sure it was batteries? not a "gizmo" ? because batteries are not found at a specific place, they can be found in any random building

11. orangepascal

Almost sounds like a faulty save-game :/
    not sure it's caused by the update tho (since that didn't change anything save-file related). I'll look into it, but for now I think they only fix (if you can't find any shops and need them) is start a new game :(

12. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Lol nahhh i do not like to cheat you miss all the fun! :D

13. Asteroid

Asteroid New Member

Nov 9, 2017
    Good but mant bugs...

I’ll start say that the game have an amazing concept and i love the style but unfortunately is almost unplayable, here why:
    -even after last update touch control are messy, catch the pause screen button is a lottery;
    -LOTS of item you get in the interiors aren’t added to your inventory. I’ve checked twice. Medikit are often not added, also ammo;
    -all the shop are now standard building. I won’t restart game at 58% just to get that bug again;
    -xp points after 20 are totally useless;
    -a legend for the map would be useful!

I really hope these things will be fixed, is a pity that a game with so much potential have those bugs!!

14. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    On the platform screens it’s frustrating you can’t always slide your fingers over the left right buttons. Sometimes it seems to work other times you don’t move

Played much further in the game though by doing a few missions and finding new areas. Still loving the game but needs a few more tweaks

15. atalkinghamsandwich

atalkinghamsandwich Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2015
    Day “65”

I wish I could craft a sword or a rad melee weapon.
    Or a nail bat crafted from wood and bones. A flaming nail bat!

There’s a lot of fun things to do that you find by exploring, though the more of that you make, the more three dimensional the world becomes (figuratively).

The ammo situation is weird, where the inventory doesn’t seem to register, but I I think it kind of works, especially because your little dude is a major tough Dude with a bachelor’s degree in beat downs.

Anyway.

Flaming nail bat.

16. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Getting much further. Couldn’t find the dog but could hear it !

When you go into a location what's that pulsating thing ? Seems harmless but if you shoot it a critter comes out of it

17. Ghostdog1

Ghostdog1 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Godd update. Thx.
    But the item count of the inventory is still not working. Sometimes it adds ammo, then it loses all ammo. Same with medkits. Not really playable like this.
    I always give up on the beginning quest with the sandworm. Cause no matter how much rockets i pick up, the launcher shows allways 0 ammo.

18. Theprodigyhnic

Oct 25, 2012
    Is there gonna be an Android version?

19. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Is this multiplayer?

20. atalkinghamsandwich

atalkinghamsandwich Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2015
    Day “95”

I’ve crafted a flaming boomerang, which, while equipped turns me into an unstoppable killing machine.