Ashi: Lake of Light

Nicholas Cellini
Ashi: Lake of Light is a tranquil puzzle game about a firefly's meandering path through a candlelit world. Light and ext…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Ashi: Lake of Light is a tranquil puzzle game about a firefly's meandering path through a candlelit world. Light and extinguish candles to guide the firefly’s path, and while it may seem easy at first, a few simple rules entwine to create complex puzzles. Through patient observation and experimentation players can discover the true path. - - - - - "When the world around me becomes too hectic or the noise on the busy city trains and trams is getting to me, Ashi: Lake of Light is the little oasis in my headphones I so desperately need." - Rachel Humphreys, Checkpoint Gaming "... perfect for relaxed play when you just want something to do with a few minutes of downtime" - John Spencer Reviews - - - - - HANDCRAFTED PUZZLES Enjoy 80+ tranquil levels designed to gradually increase in difficulty SIMPLE CONTROLS Solve minimalist puzzles with simple and intuitive one-touch controls TAKE YOUR TIME Unobtrusive interface lets you experiment and play at your own pace RELAXING MUSIC A tranquil & relaxing soundtrack evolves as you solve puzzles - - - - - Guide a solitary firefly through the night and forward to the sunrise!
Information
Seller:Nicholas Cellini
Genre:Puzzle
Release:Jul 05, 2018
Updated:Nov 02, 2018
Version:1.0.4
Size:145.0 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal