Universal Asgard Run (by Ayopa Games LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JohnnyCoghlan, Oct 21, 2015.

1. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    The update has happened but no currency doubler and no cloud save support. In the notes you even go so far as to say the winter weapons and themed items will only be available until you reinstall the game.

I don't understand. I've been waiting for the currency doubler and cloud saves. I updated expecting these things. I even put money aside for your game. Argh.

Billy

2. heretique

heretique Member

Oct 22, 2015
    Sorry, for replying so late. The update didn't had cloud support because it came out a month after the initial release. We said that we will add cloud support but that it may not make it into the first update. These things take time and we didn't want to rush it without proper testing. It is done and it will come at the end of January when we remove the winter event.
    I also think that there is a misunderstanding related to the winter event. The holiday special items that a player unlocks during winter event will remain with you after update. They are no longer available for unlocking after the winter event is over (somewhere at the end of January). Because there is no cloud suport right now, if you delete the game you will lose them. But after the next update you'll be able to backup your progres using iCloud. So keep the game until then and don't delete it.

3. Rawk GWJ

Rawk GWJ Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2014
    There's a lot of good things about this game. But it is just another take on temple run. Very unoriginal. And the real reason for my one star review is that the laggy controls ruin the game. I'm playing on a iPhone 5s and iPad 4 and there were buggy delays in the controls for both.

If there's one thing a twitch game must have its impeccable controls.