Universal Art of Gravity: Voxel-based Physics Puzzler

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by chomi3, Feb 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chomi3

chomi3 Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Hey guys,

Can you check a gameplay teaser of a puzzle game I'm working on, after releasing Zenge - https://itunes.apple.com/pl/app/zenge/id1068416637?mt=8 (thanks for great reviews!)

Link: https://youtu.be/NHzmr38-Y6A

Art Of Destruction is a physics based game, revolving around the theme of destroying things made of voxels and ... well, being quite happy and delighted by looking at everything flying around the screen :)

It's going to be 1$, and will provide around 1h of relaxing, yet sometimes challenging gameplay. If you played Zenge - you should know what to expect. Art Of Destruction however, involves more strategic planning, but levels should be more rewarding and satisfying to complete. To keep you relaxed, I've implemented time-rewind system, so you won't have to start the game all-over again.

And yeah, I bought new piano, so you can expect soothing, atmospheric piano / orchestra soundtrack. As usual, I'll release it for free :)

Release date: April / May 2017

Due to heavy physics calculations needed, the game will work on iPhone5S+ devices.

Let me know what you think!
    Thanks.

Best
    Mike

2. abanghasan

abanghasan New Member

Feb 26, 2017
    nice game to,this can train our iQ..

3. TadeuszSynZygmunta

TadeuszSynZygmunta Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
    Male
    Poland
    I love every kind of physics based games, especially on mobile, I'll definitelly try that when it land on appstore :)

4. applicattura

applicattura Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2015
    You're a guy who made a zenge game? Gonna buy it for sure!

5. HEiRAVON

HEiRAVON Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2015
    This looks AMAZING!

6. chomi3

chomi3 Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Thanks guys!
    I will look for beta-testers anytime soon. If you want to lay your hands on the game and help me out with balancing levels - I'd really appreciate it :)

7. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    This looks exciting! I hope there's a good enough amount of content here! I'll be grabbing it right away!:D

8. chomi3

chomi3 Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Thanks. It will have decent amount of content. As far as I know from tests, puzzles do require some thinking, but it's a pleasant challenge. I'll try to come up with as many levels as possible, as long as they're fresh, and introduce new concepts / puzzles. Once I won't be able to invent new logic tricks, I'll release the game :)

[​IMG]

Update : added different shapes, rather just colors, to tell difference between features of blocks :) What do you think?

9. chomi3

chomi3 Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    New graphics - work in progress

This week I'm working on making the game as beautiful as possible. Added some fancy glossy effects, even better lightning, particles and upgraded background. And it's only tuesday....

[​IMG]

I hope you'll like it :)

Best
    Mike

10. chomi3

chomi3 Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Art Of Gravity - new trailer + release date - 14.06.2017

Hey guys,

The game is finished! It will be released on 14.06.2017.
    And here's the new trailer:

Link: https://youtu.be/KF_fDQSdo6s

Art Of Gravity is a puzzle game, and as a player - you will have to discover the rules of the game, as there are no tutorials or explanations, just you, the levels and puzzles. The game is packed with tons of different mechanics that will surprise you, give you a wonderful eye-catching physics experience, make you think, or just leave you in awe of oddly satisfying beauty of destruction.

The game consists of over an hour of gameplay, with all the levels designed to surprise, enchant, and give you a fantastic puzzle game experience.

If you'd like to Beta test it - let me know in the private message! Thanks in advance :)

Yours,
    Hamster