Universal Art of Conquest (by Lilith Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by wondroushippo, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Aruthal

Aruthal New Member

Jul 27, 2017
    Restore ID

Hi admin,

I got two account with from different platform IOS and Android.

I linked my IOS account to Facebook but when i login, i still find my android data on it...

How can you help me restore the correct ID on so i can do switch account properly. Now is all messed up

And i m afraid to lose the data

2. StickLite

StickLite New Member

Apr 3, 2013
    Guilde France One

Salut, j'ai découvert Art of Conquest sur iPhone et iPad et j'ai vraiment accroché, ca me rappelle Heroes of Might and Magic, mais en ligne !!

J'ai cherché longtemps avant de trouver un serveur avec des francophones, c'est pourquoi j'ai eu l'idée de mettre un message sur les forums, car ce n'est pas évident dans le jeu.

Le serveur est Bane #20

Pour joindre le serveur: Vous devez appuyer sur votre image en haut à gauche à côté de votre nom, ensuite changer de serveur. (Vous ne pouvez pas transférer votre personnage de serveur, vous devez donc repartir à zéro, je vous conseille donc d'aller sur Bane dès que possible !!)

La faction est Hyral "Les Verts"

Faites gaffe, car si vous venez sur le serveur et que vous prenez une autre faction, vous ne pourrez plus charger.

Puis finalement, Je suis dans la guilde France One, une grosse guilde active, mais il y a plusieurs autres guildes francophones dans cette faction :)

Kaliss

3. Uenuei

Uenuei New Member

Aug 3, 2017
    How to win lich using dwarf

Hi,anybody got tips on how to win scorpion/spider combo by lich player? Im 85k dwarf lose to a 70k lich player...worst thing is i got 3 gold unit and he only got 1! I hate this imba.

4. Blaberface

Blaberface New Member

Aug 3, 2017
    Just a little question

I started this game not so long ago. I asked my house this question. If I change my race will I lose anything? My house told me only my research. Is this true?

5. Itsjustfitz

Itsjustfitz New Member

Aug 9, 2017
    The confusment of no mans land and other city.....

Look surprisingly this only took me 2 minutes to find out, If you go to a no mans land you will notice the few little or half of players in the city of weird names, check them out yourself...... No mans land are non conquered city's by clans, in order to set them up for taken market you need to defeat the not players. But CPU's, just by the names themselves check... SO ON QUOTE "YOU CAN NOT MOVE INTO NO MANS LAND, A PLAYER MUST DEFEAT ALL CPUS, I AM SURE ONCE TAKEN OUT THEY DO NOT REGENERATE BACK AS CPU'S THEN CAN BE TAKEN FOR LIBERATION" well that's the man idea or answer. As for ranking I'm city and crap people have complained about like me I'll research into that. Lastly I would like to point to everyone in ART OF CONQUEST guide you would think number 2 or 3 would be about no mans land.... thank you for reading. Also give a like or some dorky think on this website I don't know about to help a depression meter... Server 79 See you on the Battlefield! ~_~

6. TEODHelper

TEODHelper New Member

Jul 26, 2017
    Game Tester
    Russia
    #146 TEODHelper, Aug 10, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    All what you want to know about Avalon - how to get him, how is his skills working, what items is best for him and how to use him effectively in battle!

[​IMG]
    https://youtu.be/dYfoROR-hao

7. irohyuy

irohyuy New Member

Sep 10, 2017
  8. Stitch

Stitch New Member

Oct 8, 2017
    Moving out of the capital

How to move out of the capital? Whenever i click the move ib botton it always says that i must join this house in order to move in but when i click the join botton in hoises it always says that im already a member.. i dont get it how to move to city