Universal Art of Conquest (by Lilith Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by wondroushippo, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Branford

Branford New Member

Jun 10, 2017
    So far, it's an amazing game and Im really loving it but... How can I build/ fund a city?? I just don't get it... Looks like everyone can create a House but, without city is pointless..

How move the capital?? I don't get it

2. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    #82 sakara214ever, Jun 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
    To build a clan you have to create it. It is easy. Just leave any clan you are at and press the button with two heads-kind of-on the right bottom corner when you are at a normal game view (not in your castle neither in the map.) To make a house of your own you have to create your own clan meaning you have to be the leader AND conquer a free city (see my previous post about how cities ownership is determined). To move to another city you have to find a city which your clan owns (i think you can move to a city your clan does not own but i am not sure plus it is better the city you are going to move to to be controlled by your clan for many reasons). To see which city your clan owns just go to your clans description. On the bottom there is the city name -kind of a link underlined word-. When you click it it will show you which city your clan has as a base. To move to another city just go to the city you want and open it. You will see many or all the hexagons being occupied. These are the players of this city and i think all belong at the same clan-not sure. At the top center there is a button saying "move" and has something like %wood % elixir etc. Press it and you will move there gaining %more wood elixir etc. just be careful not to move too far close to the borders cause you will be challenged by other factions. For me this is annoying cause i have to flee many times and when you flee all your heroes lose 1 heart.

3. Maelwolf

Maelwolf Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2016
    This is essentially online Heroes of Might and Magic. It's obviously not as deep as HoMM, and has freemium elements that limit certain aspects of the game, but overall it's pretty fun.

4. HallmarkCard

HallmarkCard Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    #84 HallmarkCard, Jun 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
    I am in the Bane realm. Any Houses that OWN Cities that I can join? I am in Hyral still

5. sakara214ever

May 10, 2012
    Sorry i am on a different realm do no know (although i am on bane too :/ )

6. GogutzuEdy

GogutzuEdy New Member

Jun 11, 2017
    Which server (realm) to start?

Hi guys,

I am new to the game and i dont know which server shall i choose to build and play. Any advices, tips?

I saw that cureently are 28 realms.

Thanks a lot

7. Velx

Velx Well-Known Member

May 12, 2016
    Male
    Indiana
    Always best to go with the newest. It's a battle for territory between the different kingdoms. So it's more interesting to get involved in the beginning when territory is still getting claimed. I play on server 28, Athaly Kingdom. (Light Blue)

8. GogutzuEdy

GogutzuEdy New Member

Jun 11, 2017
    Thanks. Is there a preferred kingdom?

9. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    I get the game now. Initially u start in the city. The moment you Teleport out to a guild you are vulnerable to attacks. As long as you remain in the initial city you are safe.
    The downside u don't get 40% production and you can't upgrade pass dwarf.

For me I am trying to find a guild! There no guilds that are less than 40 castles!

10. sakara214ever

May 10, 2012
    Which realm are you at?

11. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    I am at neferak. The guild search function sucks man u need to exact by exact name

12. Velx

Velx Well-Known Member

May 12, 2016
    Male
    Indiana
    It's easier just to find a city with vacant spots and join that House. Not much reason to search or join guilds without a city.

13. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    I am trying to do that!!! Someone in neferak got a guild? Every city I came to was 40/40!!!

14. Velx

Velx Well-Known Member

May 12, 2016
    Male
    Indiana
    Oh wow, I haven't played on a server that full.

15. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    I think due to the location of the region.. Everyone wants to go there as its deem safer... ####

16. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    #96 TheSop, Jun 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
    Guys, I have a question. The way Game Center works on this game seems a bit different from other iOS games I have played. When you first start the game it doesn't automatically load the welcome banner when you start the game, you have to manually enable it from the options then it signs you in.
    Then the Game Center banner still doesn't show each time you load up the game, its weird, anyone else notice this?

17. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    I hate the dwarf! They are so fat that everyone takes up at least 2 spaces!!! Arghhhhhhhhh!!! To revert back to human takes up 700 trophies!

18. Velx

Velx Well-Known Member

May 12, 2016
    Male
    Indiana
    The dwarf mechs are some of the best tanks. Borrow archers from someone and you have a team that can clear most dungeons without losing anything. The tanks you get later on are pretty OP also.

19. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    #99 RinoaHeartily, Jun 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
    Really? OK I'll try

BTW what did u replace your unit for mech?

20. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    I'm fighting that boss Argos and he's about 4700 in power. I have 11/11 troops at 7300 and I die every single time with 3 sec left. I kill Argos with about 45 sec left but by this time I'm down to archers and heros and I get my ass handed to me. I bring 6 legions of level 3 horse riders with 2200 hp and 1100 dmg I have my strategy at 10 with all 1,2,3,4,5 % upgrades...

What am I doing wrong that a 4700 boss is kicking my ass with 7300 rating.

Thanks.