Universal Art of Conquest (by Lilith Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by wondroushippo, Jun 6, 2017.

1. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    After I gotten my first castle it took me 20 secs to figure out how to get out from the castle!!! # # # # #

2. vid_icarus

vid_icarus Member
    Patreon Gold

May 11, 2014
    Yo, if you are looking for an English speaking clan of active friendly players, join House Icarus! You can look us up with our guild id number: 5516! We are poised to take over a city for Icarum on the Tiamont server.

3. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    #23 Booch138, Jun 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    This game is great so far, but now my Sawmill is stuck "constructing" but with 00:00 time left. Not even a "rush" works to fix this, and I can't even build something else because it's stuck. Any ideas?

Edit: looks like force closing the game for a 3rd time fixed it. Hah.

4. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    This game is actually really good.

5. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    #25 Booch138, Jun 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    Anyone know why after I add some heroes to the party and increase the volume of my army, some user powers are greyed out? Not all the abilities of some heroes are unusable, just mainly the mage and all her frost crap. I see them there, and they even "fill" as the timer goes on, but I just can't use them. Assuming this is ny design? What dictates this?

Edit: nvm just found out each here has a finite amount of "mana" that regens over the course of hours. Makes sense now.

6. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    How do I get to become a undead race?

7. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Wow! Impressive. Having a ton of fun. It's fair as well, no insane paywalls or 100$ freemium in - your - face packages.

It's a very thought out and fleshed game. Tons of content it seems. Was this originally on pc?

8. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    So far the "hardest" freemium walls I've seen is with both hero Stamina and Mana. Not even the building wait times get to me. 2 hours-per-Stam/mana point is pretty brutal. That being said, looks like they regularly give out health/Stam and mana and you can rotate around heroes so they're not exhausted without you having something else. So far it hasn't been ruining, but yeah. Hopefully they keep giving out the pots like candy.

9. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Also there are stamina pots on the map guarded by enemies scattered around.

10. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    What server and region is everyone on? We should get a TA alliance going

11. rangent

rangent Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2009
    I just created TouchArcade, ID 5AD6, based in Kingdom of Neferak. Come on down!

12. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    After playing for a good one hour I must say this is rather an unique game.
    Pls correct me if I am wrong

1. Everyone shares resources the ones on the tiles.
    2. Hell there's only 1 castle in a region! I think! Is that true i see many players circling around my castle I am not sure what they are up to though my guess we share same castle? But level up to your profile?

13. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    It takes more then an hour to get going.. It's a slow, but fun start..
    1. Noone shares your resources.. At the beginning of your game, you do spawn near other players.. all the side battles you see in each region are yours alone, and each player you see around you has their own loot.. same with random loot deposits laying around on the ground.
    1a. the players you see can raid your for resources, and vise versa..
    2. There are TONS of regions.. and each region has a hive, or 'city'.. each city is basically an alliance.. You can join, leave, raid, etc..
    2a. No shared castles.. You have your own.. Though as a noob (before you move your castle), it will appear that players are 'sharing' your castle, when they are actually just sharing the location..

Anyway.. Break on though to the other side and it will all make a lot more sense..

14. athros

athros Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    DevOps
    Colorado
    My biggest complaint is that progress is gated to moving from your starting city, or hitting certain castle levels.

Moving to a new city requires joining an alliance, and at this point, I've been to all of the starter regions for Nerak and all of them are full. So instead of being able to progress in a Guild, I have to do things the long way. Switching servers doesn't give you your purchased stuff so basically I'm stuck on a full server. I have almost double the rank requirement, and I can't progress for at least 3 days while I grind or the resources, and let things build.

I'm glad I only spent $1 USD.

15. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    Oh shit I think I get it now... So this basically similar to game of war!!!!! Different but same essentially....
    Arghhhhhhhhh I hope an attack won't zero your rss else I'll rage quit #####

16. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    It's much better than game of war. It has actual gameplay and battles. So what's the deal? I'm on a full server and cannot move my castle or join an allegiance either. Everything is full, blah.

Totally unique and beautiful game though. Very deep.

17. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    I am in Realm 17 Tiamont.. its not full.. this server started yesterday.. You do have a warehouse that protects some of your resources, so you can not be entirely depleted.. You get several bubbles (shields) a week that will protect your castle from atk that last 8 hours each.. Raiding and stealing rss from other players is what this game is based around, so you might be rage deleting anyway..

18. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    I haven't figured out how to raid players yet LOL. Every time I click a castle and player and hit plunder nothing happens. I see players all over the map but can't battle them. Am I missing something? Building castle level 7 already.

19. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    Do I have to join a castle to fight? Can't seem to pvp. Just been doing PVE

20. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    Anyone here creating a clan and also a spender? Can I join your clan?