Universal Armed Heist (by SOZAP)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Aug 16, 2018.

1. OkyOky

OkyOky Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2017
    I think I will give it a try, this seems cool!

2. SozapChris

SozapChris Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Male
    Lead level designer | Social manager
    Sweden
    Would love to hear what you think of the game when you've played it!

3. SozapChris

Mar 8, 2018
    Male
    Sweden
    Today we reached the second place of top free games on the Chinese Appstore.
    We're also happy to tell you that the Android Beta announcement will be coming very soon!

Thank you for your support!

WeAreNumber2.jpg

Lull4by likes this.
  4. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Congratulations!

Actually I felt surprised since the game doesn’t support Chinese language, but the image shows that if the game is fun, there is no problem.

By the way, I am curious how Accuracy and Stability affects weapons, does every weapon have its own formula? or if you try to make 2 different guns have same value, would the shooting experience be same?

5. SozapChris

Mar 8, 2018
    Male
    Sweden
    Thank you so much, we are quite surprised as well!
    We are going to add Chinese language now since we've had such an lift.

There are different experience, some weapons are Full-auto others are not, so the impact between the Accuracy and Stability in 2 weapons can be different!

But if you take two full-auto weapons they should be about the same. (I'm not the person behind this so I need to get back to you if you want a better answer, I mainly work on missions and locations)

Lull4by likes this.
  6. Lull4by

Aug 21, 2014
    #26 Lull4by, Oct 17, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    Thanks for replying, as a person who use Chinese, if you want to translate it to Chinese, it will be better to translate it in both Traditional and Simplified, since some words meaning are not the same due to location, the most important part is, don’t use any flag, then I think the game will be better without any “cough”political”cough” problem. (That is a big trap to those small developers, who spent money to translate it in Chinese with flags in language option, suddenly they got a lot of 1 stars reviews in app store, so keep in mind if you want to translate the game in Chinese)

If there is any wrong word in the game when you translate it in Chinese, I would send you messages in the future.

7. Lull4by

Aug 21, 2014
    #27 Lull4by, Nov 5, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    So I found the new update is finally up, and found a new bug instantly. (in the description)
    CAE7271E-1F17-4282-AF64-2D9C032A4362.png
    56F3BE96-658B-44CA-BC40-C4ACCCE52A00.png

There is a new system called “Territory jobs”, but I don’t know where can I get this type of mission.

There are so many fix and tweaked in this new update, they all make the game better, especially the grenade’s timer is longer, and the new 120k missions are really challenging as well.

Really curious about damage of M-AR16, MG 84 and AWS-76 are tweaked, are all of their damage increase?

And I am still confused about how Stable and Accuracy work o_O.

8. SozapChris

Mar 8, 2018
    Male
    Sweden
    Hey Lull4by,

Thank you so much for the bug report, I'll look into it right away!

The Territory jobs are jobs inbetween Regions, mainly you need to complete them in order to unlock the new regions, but as I can see you've already unlocked all the regions!
    And we're glad you like the new update, we have listened to the feedback from players and we want to make the best experience as possible.

I'll have my other colleague answer your other questions on weapons and stats.

Lull4by likes this.
  9. SozapJacob

SozapJacob Member

Oct 8, 2017

M-AR16: Damage decreased by 3%
    MG 84: Damage increased by 3%
    AWS-76 Damage increased by 4%

Stability affects how much the gun aim will physically rise, which means you need to control the recoil by aiming a bit downward while shooting.
    Accuracy affects how much the crosshair will spread while shooting, how fast it will regenerate and how tight the starting crosshair is before shooting.

Hope this helps :).

Lull4by likes this.
  10. SozapChris

Mar 8, 2018
    Male
    Sweden
    Big news today as we are happy to announce that the Andoid beta is now officially released!!!

You'll find the game through this link https://kmxh5.app.goo.gl/gp (Workes for iOS users as well as it's a dynamic link)

Additional to this we've also made the biggest update so far! We have added an entirely new feature called “Territory jobs”, complete each one of them and expect to be highly rewarded with instant rewards.
    And there’s more, we have added two new locations on Region 6, you’ll be greatly challenged trying to complete all of the new jobs in these locations.

•Territory Jobs – Complete the territory jobs for a specific region to unlock the next one. You will be instantly rewarded for each job you complete!
    •New location – West Central Depot - Unlocks at region 6.
    •New location – Boss Gems - Unlocks at region 6.
    •New jobs – We have added new and challenging jobs for all locations.
    •Control customization - You can now move and scale the shoot and aim buttons to your liking
    •Grenade explode timer increased - Enemy grenades now take an extra second to explode
    •Automatic covers improved - Covers are now less magnetic and gives player more control over the character.
    •Enemy balancing - Enemies on higher ranks now have less health, but their damage is increased.
    •Companion balancing - Companions now have higher accuracy as well as higher damage.
    •Improved loading times – The game will now load much faster.
    •Job balancing - Jobs should now be better balanced with enemy levels not varying wildly.
    •Improved performance – We have optimized the UI/HUD and the game now runs smoother.
    •Weapon balancing – Tweaked damage on M-AR16, MG 84 and AWS-76
    •Tutorial improvements – Tweaked the tutorial
    • Translation - Added Simplified Chinese translations.
    •Bug fix - Fixed a bug where no new jobs would show on the map.
    •Bug fix - Fixed a bug where Daily Deals would show up as “Not Available”.
    •Bug fix - Fixed a bug where the Shop would not initialize.
    •Bug fix - Fixed several crash bugs
    •Bug fix – Fixed a bug where the camera would get stuck during cinematics

Happy Heisting everyone and a big welcome to the Android users.

11. Lull4by

Aug 21, 2014
    Before the update I spent much time on the 100k mission because the crates it given have higher chance to get more money, but I found the new 120k missions’ crates give nearly the same money like 100k missions most of the time, although it give more cash after the game, the difficulty is really high compared to 100k missions, it seems lacking motivations to play them IMO.

12. SozapChris

Mar 8, 2018
    Male
    Sweden
    The missions scale with cash and difficulty, but the more you play missions the more tailored they become towards you as a player.

13. SozapChris

Mar 8, 2018
    Male
    Sweden
    #33 SozapChris, Nov 21, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    Update 1.1.8

8 Nov 2018

* Bug fix - Fixed a bug that would make the game crash for some users
    * Bug fix - Fixed a bug that would set the shoot button to the right side. If you after the previous update have your shoot button on the right side you can reset it back to the left side in the control settings menu.
    * Bug fix - Added some missing job descriptions

14. SozapChris

Mar 8, 2018
    Male
    Sweden
    We've made an hotfix on a bug we found that made the game a bit harder for our players.

Update 1.1.10

26 Nov 2018

* Fixed an issues that would spawn enemies at the wrong time during a job

Lull4by likes this.
  15. Lull4by

Aug 21, 2014
    Finally, this problem increases a lot of troubles to some levels.

SozapChris likes this.
  16. SozapChris

Mar 8, 2018
    Male
    Sweden
    Haha, we figured!

We found this little bug while working on our own. We were utterly surprised! :D

17. SozapChris

Mar 8, 2018
    Male
    Sweden
    Hello TouchArcade Forum,

We've recently hit 1,000,000 downloads worldwide on iOS!
    To express our excitement we bring you guys a big and warm christmas sprit announcement:
    In the beginning of December, our latest content update will be released!

Check out our pictures of the gang and new content to come.

Happy heisting in a jolly good spirit!

Picture_01.jpg Picture_02.jpg Picture_03.jpg Picture_04.jpg Picture_05.jpg Picture_06.jpg

Lull4by likes this.
  18. Scottlax20

Scottlax20 New Member

Dec 5, 2018
    Male
    How do you upgrade a character? Trying to play East Bay, territory 4/4 but I don’t have the requirements for character level 5.

19. SozapJacob

SozapJacob Member

Oct 8, 2017
    By upgrading your weapons and armors you get experience points that increases your player level.

20. Scottlax20

Scottlax20 New Member

Dec 5, 2018
    Male
    I’m already level 6 with 63/1000. If upgrading weapons is what I need to do I’ll do that but didn’t want to waste money if I could help it