Universal Armed Beasts Universal App

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by suifengpiaoba123, Sep 7, 2012.

1. suifengpiaoba123

Sep 4, 2012
    #1 suifengpiaoba123, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2012
    hello guys
    We are a mobile game developer called CWA Games.
    We just released a 3D shooting game named Armed Beasts on the App Store.
    Armed Beasts is available for itouch、iPhone and ipad.

Dare to challenge in Armed Beasts? Being willing to compete with your friends? Welcome to the fantastic world-class real 3D shooting game - Armed Beasts!

Armed Beasts

Manual shooting mode, whole new experience **New BGM music**

How long do you reckon you can survive in a never-…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

How long do you reckon you can survive in a never-ending sea of monsters? Have you got what it takes to challenge the Armed Beasts? Fancy your chances competing against your friends? If so, prepare yourself for Armed Beasts: the coolest, most-thrilling and realistic 3D game ever released!

Our once peaceful and beautiful world has transformed into a zombie land overnight! This planet is witnessing the gathering of a fast-increasing number of alien monsters, but the mythical creatures that are supposed to be keeping our precious homeland safe are nowhere to be found! Is there anyone behind all this? What would become the faith of the missing mythical creatures? Would things ever return to normal for this magic land? And who will be destined to become the true ruler of this planet?

Alien monsters are becoming more powerful by the day, and their numbers are increasing fast! There is no time for you to hesitate. Grab yourself a sniper, pistol, machine gun, or shotgun from our selection of weaponry and start shooting to rescue the mythical creatures and safeguard our once beautiful planet! More exciting gameplays will gradually develop as you complete each thrilling 3D rescue mission.

*Combines the most exciting features from both Shoot’Em Up and Action & Adventure games.
    *Originally themed 3D game.
    *Six thrilling stages featuring the legendary mystical creatures.
    *Six types of firearms each with its distinguished characteristics.
    *Power-up items that cause extraordinary damages.
    *Infinite game ranking and playability.
    *Fun mini games allowing you to easily earn money for upgrades.
    *Option for automatic-shooting for amateur players or manual-shooting for the skilled and advanced players.
    *Brag about your high scores and achievements before your game center friends, as you compete against them for the highest ranking .

You can pick a weapon with unique characteristics that best suits your needs: a super accurate pistol that can shoot successive rounds; a sniper that offers the highest level of accuracy; a powerful machine gun that allows you to shoot in a series of quick bursts; or a lethal and destructive shot gun that offers the highest stability!

What are you waiting for? Hurry up and start shooting those zombies and monsters! Our planet needs your protection today!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Website:
    www.cwagame.com

FOR MORE INFORMATION & USER FEEDBACK REPLY ON :
    facebook.com/cwagame
    twitter.com/cwagame
    weibo.com/cwagame
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Sep 06, 2012
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal
    Maybe you would like to search the game in search area using 'CWA Games' or ‘Armed Beasts’.

Just download it and enjoy it!
    Have a good time!

2. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Thought you where still working in it? Congrats on release. Unfortunately I have no money for the game. Any promo code per chance?

Love the look of this :)

3. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hell
    When will people start reading the forum rules? You've been here since September 2011 and you're asking for a promo code? Come on.

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Twin stick arena-based shooter? The visuals look good, but im tired of the genre already. Imma wait for impressions before diving into this one.

I've deleted most of my twin stick shooters except Inferno+, BHU and Lara Croft. I wanted to delete Lara Croft, but im close to finishing it and I dont think it has icloud save.

5. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Armed Beasts

How long do you reckon you can survive in a never-…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

How long do you reckon you can survive in a never-ending sea of monsters? Have you got what it takes to challenge the Armed Beasts? Fancy your chances competing against your friends? If so, prepare yourself for Armed Beasts: the coolest, most-thrilling and realistic 3D game ever released!

Our once peaceful and beautiful world has transformed into a zombie land overnight! This planet is witnessing the gathering of a fast-increasing number of alien monsters, but the mythical creatures that are supposed to be keeping our precious homeland safe are nowhere to be found! Is there anyone behind all this? What would become the faith of the missing mythical creatures? Would things ever return to normal for this magic land? And who will be destined to become the true ruler of this planet?

Alien monsters are becoming more powerful by the day, and their numbers are increasing fast! There is no time for you to hesitate. Grab yourself a sniper, pistol, machine gun, or shotgun from our selection of weaponry and start shooting to rescue the mythical creatures and safeguard our once beautiful planet! More exciting gameplays will gradually develop as you complete each thrilling 3D rescue mission.

*Combines the most exciting features from both Shoot’Em Up and Action & Adventure games.
    *Originally themed 3D game.
    *Six thrilling stages featuring the legendary mystical creatures.
    *Six types of firearms each with its distinguished characteristics.
    *Power-up items that cause extraordinary damages.
    *Infinite game ranking and playability.
    *Fun mini games allowing you to easily earn money for upgrades.
    *Option for automatic-shooting for amateur players or manual-shooting for the skilled and advanced players.
    *Brag about your high scores and achievements before your game center friends, as you compete against them for the highest ranking .

You can pick a weapon with unique characteristics that best suits your needs: a super accurate pistol that can shoot successive rounds; a sniper that offers the highest level of accuracy; a powerful machine gun that allows you to shoot in a series of quick bursts; or a lethal and destructive shot gun that offers the highest stability!

What are you waiting for? Hurry up and start shooting those zombies and monsters! Our planet needs your protection today!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Website:
    www.cwagame.com

FOR MORE INFORMATION & USER FEEDBACK REPLY ON :
    facebook.com/cwagame
    twitter.com/cwagame
    weibo.com/cwagame
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Sep 06, 2012
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

6. Turkeydipking

Turkeydipking Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Student
    Germany
    Looks pretty fun!
    From Sanukus video though it sounds like a few sounds were ripped straight out of World of Warcraft? Might give this one a try anyway :)

7. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    #7 Vovin, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
    It's a shilly atmosphere in here...

Appstore description:

user post:

upcoming thread:

8. Leegames

Leegames Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Ex. game journalist and EiC now PR
    Denmark
    This settles it. NO BUY. Shill out. :p

Shame. It looks decent.

9. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Thanks, checked his account, hes banned

10. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany

No prob...

But opening a shill account and using the same three letters as in the company name is surely a bit stewpid. ;)

11. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Ha ha totally agree, would have checked myself but hadnt seen this thread. Thankfully most spammers/shillers seem stupid !

12. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    #12 Vovin, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2012

And that is something that riddles me... if I were a developer and have put a nice game on the Appstore which has an appealing look - why do I waste my opportunities and do some shills? (In case this was a dev shill account, but I assume this. Correct me if I am wrong.)

This - a perfect example of a wasted opportunity.

This guy could have bought, played it and might write impressions here. Maybe even good ones. Others notice, buy my game, too. Things start to flow.

I mean, I can make my game interesting in a lot of ways, but why should I repell the tA forum users? This could cost me several hundred customers...

13. suifengpiaoba123

Sep 4, 2012
  14. suifengpiaoba123

Sep 4, 2012
  15. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Game Impressions

I managed to get a code from the dev and this game has potential. First off it is not a DSS, auto fire only, which to me is a minus. There are 2 control options, joypad and tap to move, both are responsive.
    Gameplay is basically kill everything on screen to gain cash for upgrades of weapons and supplies.
    Graphically, it's pretty solid, moving at a fast pace, not an expert, but looks to be 30fps (on iPad 3). Enemies look pretty decent and character model is not bad.
    Sound, typical bang bang, boom boom, with some nice soothing background music.
    Overall, it's a decent shooter, per se, however with no real objectives it can become tedious and tiresome. There are IAP's for coins and diamonds, and a character unlock, but haven't hit that pay wall yet (played for about 30 minutes)
    I personally feel that this game should be a Dual Stick Shooter, it has the elements and screams it. For the price, I would suggest for die hard fans looking to kill things to pass the time away, it's not bad, but could be way better with a DSS option and more objectives.

3.5/5

16. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    I agree the game looks alright, but to me i wont buy this out of principle due to the stupid shill accounts the dev created to try to hype up the game. I mean the dev cant be stupid as he knows how to program a pretty complex dual stick shooter, but on the other hand hes stupid as he seems to think a 1 post 'HEY THIS GAMES GREAT' wont stick out like a sore thumb.

So another sale lost (i know its free but i would have bought some IAP's probably and then told friends about this) as i wont go near this due to the way the dev created those fake accounts.

99.9% of devs realise shills/fake accounts dont work and harm their game, but the ones who still do this are just laughable.

17. suifengpiaoba123

Sep 4, 2012
    a new version

hello everyone
    We updated a new version of Armed Beasts for IOS.

What‘s new in Version V1.1.1:
    1.Manual shooting mode, whole new experience
    2.New BGM music!
    3.Enemies AI reprograming, more fun and much more exciting!
    4.Game difficulty adjustment, easier to play now!
    5.Bugs fixes.

Hope you enjoy it!Thank you!

18. punch.rockgroin

punch.rockgroin Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2012
    I re-downloaded this after the update and I'm really glad the devs listened to the consumers and added manual aim. Still don't understand why they felt the need to shill on this forum.

19. o0oJAKEo0o

o0oJAKEo0o Well-Known Member

May 23, 2012
    Full-Time Student
    KCMO
    I am surprised there have been no comments from this dev, in response to the stooge account. Have they not read this forum at all? Or are they just trying to play it off? CRAZY

20. punch.rockgroin

punch.rockgroin Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2012
    I really like the manual firing so far, but now the game crashes quite often on my iphone 4s (iOS 6, not jailbroken).