Universal ARMAJET - Multiplayer Arena Shooter Built For Mobile (Alpha)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by jlegs, May 15, 2016.

1. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Such a killer game, bringing back my Eliminate Pro nostalgia.

2. jlegs

jlegs Member

May 15, 2016
    Community - Super Bit Machine
    Los Angeles, CA
    Wow, thanks for the extremely kind words! We intend to live up to those expectations as we continue to iterate on ARMAJET. :D

3. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Bug: I spawned right on the ground which was on fire, so I almost died immediately after I spawned. Not good right. :)

4. The Infamous E

The Infamous E Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Outstanding game you have here, you have nailed the easy to learn, hard to master aspect of a game with mass market appeal.

My only criticism would be don't make it such a grind to unlock weapons, people will be screaming P2W even if it isn't. Perhaps give a option to buy the exact weapon you want outright, or make IAP be only cosmetic items?

I know you need to make money and certainly deserve to with your achievement, I just don't want to see the f2p aspect possibly bury another game with so much potential.

I know this is alpha and things will change, just giving my input.

5. jlegs

jlegs Member

May 15, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks for the feedback. One of the factors behind the Alpha is to see how players progress and to tweak mechanics accordingly before we roll out a wider release, so we definitely hear and understand what you're saying. Thanks again!

6. jdawg101

jdawg101 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2015
    I have a problem with the challenges and the problem is that when I check the challenges tab it keeps on saying 0 out 10 for example even after I played 9 games. I just wanted to give a heads up so you guys could fix this glitch.

7. Loosey101

Loosey101 Active Member

Oct 12, 2015
    Another comment in regards to unlocking weapons. Gold seems to hard to obtain, def tune to give the user the ability to buy weapons stand alone, or make gold a little easier to obtain.

8. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Spend some $, give support and keep those servers running like clocks! I'd like to see the option to purchase the specific weapon that you desire like Eliminate Pro did.

9. AdibKhan

AdibKhan Member

May 27, 2016
    Freelance Developer
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Exactly what the App Store needs. Love these kinds of side-scrolling shooters! What kind of multiplayer modes will this include? Free-for-all? TDM? CtF?

10. BravadoWaffle

BravadoWaffle Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    Game Designer
    Ffa and TDM right now. They are working on CTF and a Domination / King of the hill mode too for the next version.

11. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    That sounds extremely interesting!

12. jdawg101

Jan 18, 2015
    Soooooo...how's progress going?

13. jlegs

jlegs Member

May 15, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    Pretty great! Apologies for not getting back to you sooner. We're actually gearing up for a beta release next week on iOS and Android - specifically August 18th. We've been tweaking gameplay, adding new content, and working on other features while keeping in-mind the feedback and suggestions that we've collected between the Alpha and now.

For anyone interested, we're taking signups for the Beta! You can do so at the bottom of our website for ARMAJET: http://superbitmachine.com/armajet/

14. Kimchisoju

Kimchisoju Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2015
    Male
    Caregiver
    This i cant wait for!

I was part of the Alpha and I remember downloading it and the first day i couldnt play it. Had to work. It sat on my phone until the evening unopened and played. The next day I completely forgot about it and went on my way through the day. At night i swiped over and found it and loaded it up. From that point on, i was hooked! So im souped up about the beta coming next week! I love this game and definitely see it becoming the next big thing for esports on mobile. Hosting championships and everything

15. jlegs

jlegs Member

May 15, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    This is awesome to see. :) Totally excited that you're excited for our game!

16. Paddy27

Paddy27 Member

Apr 5, 2016
    We that were part of the alpha are automatically pick back for the beta correct?

17. jlegs

jlegs Member

May 15, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    You should get an invite if you had Alpha access!

18. Kimchisoju

Kimchisoju Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2015
    Male
    Caregiver
    How are people playing armajet now?

I see a few people like touch arcade and ichase playing ArmaJet right now! How is that possible?

19. jdawg101

Jan 18, 2015
    Can we alpha testers maybe get a alpha only suit or are you guys going to go the extra currency/ special icon route?

20. jlegs

jlegs Member

May 15, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    A few folks have early access! If you participated in the Alpha, you'll among the first group to receive access as well. :)