Universal Arkfront (by Intensity Faucet Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jan 15, 2021.

1. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    This game is great!! Left a 5-star review

shamusl likes this.
  2. Petr Thomas

Petr Thomas Active Member

May 25, 2021
    Male
    Digital Marketer
    United Arab Emirates
    :)

3. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    The game is fun, but too many crashes.

Crashes in hanger, upgrade menu, and even crashes upon reaching lvl29. I am not sure if this is unique to my iPhone 8.

Attached Files:

4. shamusl

shamusl Member

Jan 15, 2021
    Male
    #24 shamusl, Jun 7, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
    Hey, sorry about all the crashes. I have all of these crashes fixed in my current version of the game I'm working on and was hoping to add more content at the same time as fixing the crashes, to push one big update. Unfortunately these crashes are more widespread than I had anticipated/experienced.

I am going to release an emergency crash fix update within the next 48 hours and will reply to this when it's live on the store.

The content that was supposed to launch alongside these fixes was about 3 weeks out and that's too long to wait.

Edit: the level 29 issue is new to me. I'll look into that. thank you for the screenshot, it is helpful.

Son of Anarchy and Jstorm like this.
  5. shamusl

shamusl Member

Jan 15, 2021
    Male
    #25 shamusl, Jun 7, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    Version 2.1 is uploaded and awaiting approval by the App Store.

It fixes all the menu crashes and temporarily disables the problematic daily quest system until I can dedicate more time to fixing it. It should be restored in less than a month.

Of course, no one is perfect, so if you find a bug, please do let me know: [email protected]

Edit: The update that fixes a bunch of crashes was approved as is currently propagating across the App Store. It might take up to a day to appear in your updates.

6. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    So, I updated the game, tried switching to the 2nd ship which was causing crashes on the previous version, and it crashed. I am sad.

Fyi my first ship has 3 slots while the 2nd has 2 slots.

Attached Files:

7. shamusl

shamusl Member

Jan 15, 2021
    Male
    Hi!

I lowered the price of Arkfront to $0.99 for a limited time. Work continues on the next big update.

8. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    Hmmm surprised I missed this first time around. I’m a huge shump fan. Some mixed reviews in here from some very trust worthy members.
    Now is the game these days @psj3809 ams @Anotherkellydown ? Or really anyone in here. Is it worth a download ? Yes only 1$ but never the money for me. Just the time. Can only play so many games and have so many other games you downloaded and never played lol. Some just have to not be downloaded at all. This does look interesting. And to the developer love an active developer that listens to customers and joins the forums. Great to see.

9. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

I haven’t played it in quite a long time so there must have been something that wasn’t clicking with me. I think I was expecting a more bullethell type game. With this one you’re meant to take damage I believe. I remember it being unique enough to keep on my phone though.

10. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    Thanks for letting me know. I’ll give it a download. Love shumps. Been awhile since I played once. I actually enjoy a step down from bullet hell these days. I really loved Skyforce reloaded on the switch. I was always a huge R-Type fan. And I loved Raiden Legancy. Love a good shump mixed with good power ups. Need to find a really good IOS Roguelike shump. Anyone got suggestions ?
    Maybe that’s a PM thing. Not sure it’s fair to me thin on there games to download here. But I did download this and will drop impressions tonight. And thanks again @Anotherkellydown

11. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

No problem. Glad you decided to support the dev. I see he’s planning a big update so it’s cool you brought my attention to this thread.

12. shamusl

shamusl Member

Jan 15, 2021
    Male
    Price has been reduced from $3.99 to $0.99. Thank you and sorry for bumping this old thread.

Also, Arkfront 2 is being developed. I'll update this thread with information about Arkfront 2 while its still in development.

sebgo and Anotherkellydown like this.
  13. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

Everytime this happens, I'm like "oh, let's see if this was updated or somebody noticed it's been removed from purchases history".

This time, it's good news, though. Looking forward to the second game, although I didn't get hooked with the first one.

shamusl likes this.