Universal Arena of Valor (by Tencent Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KeKhan, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Pressi

Pressi Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Got Lauriel in the lucky draw and man she can burst champions down. My favorite mage by far.

2. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Joker...Lauriel... Stop teasing those of us on the NA server! ;)

3. Ryzaerian

Ryzaerian Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2017
    No, I appreciate the input.

See, that’s disheartening. Normally I love playing support chars in games. Healers, specifically. And out of Mganga, Peura (sp?) and Alice, Mganga is by far the most fun. The Druid/Centaur chick is ok. Alice isn’t bad; I just hate the whole pink, bubbly little girl aesthetic. Not someone I want to main.

So healers are basically useless endgame?

4. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Yeah I had to buy the explorer skin for Alice. I still have to put up with her lines, but I do love playing her. She can carry a good team across the map.

5. pathogen541

pathogen541 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2016
    Cresht. That is all.

6. pathogen541

Jun 19, 2016
    Also, Mganga isn’t all that great when you realize you need to nuke his bitch ass down first. Cresht is great at this late game. Get a team together and pile up where that little ####er is, blast in there with aqua shield, pop metamorphosis, then whirlpool and stomp the little ####er down while the rest of the team is like “wtf is going on sally?” And they are all like “I DUNNO BRUH, A MANSHARK JUST ANALIZED MGANA TO DEATH” And then every body is like “RUN FOR YOUR LIFE DEBORAH!”

7. pathogen541

Jun 19, 2016
    Bruh he LITERALLY SCREAMS “RIP OPEN” when he transforms bruh. How is he not THE MOST BRUTAL MOBA CHAR EVER?! HE NEEDS TO BE FOLLOWED INTO BATTLE BY A SWEDISH DEATH-GRIND-GORE-SLAM-POP-FUNK-JAZZ-FUSION BAND

8. Ryzaerian

Aug 29, 2017
    Pretty good meth, yeah? :D

9. pathogen541

Jun 19, 2016
    It’s some shwazzle for sure breh. TRYNA GET ON THIS SHWARMA?! (It’s not meth is adhd)

10. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    #150 Exact-Psience, Jan 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    Healers are actually fantastic, but mganga's "damage/heal over time" is more a teamfight reset than a tide-turner.

The centaur chick's main contribution in teamfights are the multiple stuns that's relatively easy to land. It interrupts slower skills, and even stops dash-ins and stuff. Alice's stun is stupid strong, and her shield buff is basically an AOE heal in a teamfight. I think a lot of players consider Alice to be top-tier, or high-tier at least.

Mganga is more of a support/secondary damager hybrid. I was actually somewhat disappointed that he's lesser in the tier list compared to other mages as i was maining him quite a bit before i permanently swapped to Raz as my main mage.

11. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yup.. Cant wait to get him on the asian server. Seen his kit from the videos, and everyone's saying he's top-tier tank.

12. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    That, she can. Her kit is basically a tide turner. On evenly-equipped teamfights, she's one of the few who defines a win or lose.

13. pathogen541

Jun 19, 2016
    After I bought him I haven’t used anyone else. He’s so fun. You put him and Alice together in a team fight with her friendship buff AND his aqua shield.... group heals for all essentially during a fight, throw that in with the double health bump you get from metamorphosis.... THEN spam the friendship buff and dive...

Bye.

14. pathogen541

Jun 19, 2016
    Finding that out now. Her whole kit is essentially a chase/lockdown kit if used right. I try to isolate their tank at a distance while the DPS nukes them down, and fridnship buff as often as possible. That cursed circle comes in handy too when I need to stop that pesky marksman from running away like a lil bizzle

15. gansta

gansta Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Speaker icon

Anyone having an issue when trying to enable the speaker icon and you get a failed to connect error message?

16. pathogen541

Jun 19, 2016
    Yep. Every time I try. I just assumed it was something that would get ironed out.

17. Ryzaerian

Aug 29, 2017
    You guys are making me think I need to man up (little girl up?), buy the non-pink Alice skin, and give her a serious chance.

18. pathogen541

Jun 19, 2016
    Yes. You do. I’m too cheap to even buy the explorer skin. I use the pink and turn their team into stink. Her buffs are amazing. I just 3v3d with a Valhein, and that weird antler breezy aand we annihilated. First push we demolished their tower. Had them aced essentially the entirety of the match.

19. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Do iiiiiit. One of us, one of us, one of us.... ;)

20. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    #160 L.Lawliet, Jan 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    Alice is my main and I bought her skin. She deserves it. AND actually I love her lines. They're pretty adorable. And on that note I love pretty much all the character voices. They just sound really really good. For instance Butterfly's voice is one of my favorites. They all fit and flow pretty well imo.

Alice has my highest win rate and I love using her! Seriously her kit in completely over the board good. Her ult is my favorite ult in the game. If you've used her enough you can time it perfectly a ruin the entire team fight for the opponent. If you master Alice, she's invaluable.

I do hear in pros they don't use her too much because they prefer a full team of attackers who are precision at killing. They just go all out for damage in top pro level. However, I still think Alice is a top tier pick because most people aren't playing at that level, nor will your entire team be pros. So if you want to be a team booster or just carry your weaker team, Alice is great. She can turn the tide and save your team. And if your team isn't doing well she can keep the team alive.

My 2nd favorite is Diao Chan as she's so fun to use but she's decent. Not *amazing*. Mainly because she can be extremely powerful but only with good support / tanks. She needs to time her shots and even if you land a hit, you need someone to tank for you and clean up the enemy. I've dominated with her but on lesser teams I get run over because no one will follow up with the kills.