Universal Arena of Valor (by Tencent Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KeKhan, Dec 19, 2017.

1. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Haha. Aww shucks, thanks. And we didn't get you anything. #

Wow that cost even more than I thought. Great guild though!

2. Digibear

Digibear Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    I actually really like my guild atm but you really put a lot into that one so I'd like to join. I'm a daily active player. Mostly 3v3 working on Arcana pages. I like tanking but run Mage mostly.

Name: Dewdrop

I'll join after this weeks chest is given. Our guild is maxed for points. Don't wanna miss it

3. luckystrikeguy

luckystrikeguy Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Does anyone else feel like this game is super snowbally? I mean I haven’t played one game where I’ve seen a team make a comeback. Maybe it’s just the unranked game mode. The biggest culprit I think is sitting around for 35 seconds while you’re team is getting their asses handed to them. Seems weird for a mobile game to have to that. Like 15 seconds should be the maximum.

4. RyanSkotw

RyanSkotw Well-Known Member

May 15, 2015
    #124 RyanSkotw, Dec 31, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
    Those things they made it that way so the match is not dragged too long, just like buying gears without coming back to base, huge amount of cc, high dmg etc... And I like it that way, don't wanna spend 20+ min for a single match.

As for comeback Ive seen alot. In late game just 1 mistake in teamfight and you lost the match since everyone can push really fast.

5. Digibear

Jun 25, 2012
    I've had comebacks twice in 100 games. And it was a lucky throw both times.

6. Maelwolf

Maelwolf Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2016
    It depends on the characters, some power up significantly more late game than others, this can lead to shifts in who is pushing. If you do feel like you have no chance for a comeback, you can start a forfeit vote.

7. Gilgilad

Gilgilad Well-Known Member

May 15, 2013
    #127 Gilgilad, Jan 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    When I was playing as Alice (support character), I had several 5v5 games that we were losing badly that we turned around and won in the end. In my most recent game, basically everyone except me on my team was dying and feeding the other team for the first half of the game while I was having a so-so game with Alice. We even had a vote to surrender since we were losing like 12 to 25 and I was the only one who declined and forced us to keep playing since the game was so early still. Later on, we jumped into a big team fight and we were able to wipe out the whole higher level enemy team thanks to Alice's silence ultimate and buffs. We wiped the enemy team again in the next team fight and then went on to destroy their crystal. The final score was like 22 to 31 in the other team's favor but we still won.

I have had this similar situation happen several times now at my lower level of play.

8. midasmulligan

midasmulligan Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2015
    If there's space, can I be added to guild? Id = NeatCake

9. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Question: Are any of the redemption codes floating about still working? I tried a few this morning and got an error message on each one.

10. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Are you referring to the prereg codes? Did you get them from random online places or your email? I wonder if they've been redeemed already.

11. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Random online. They're probably expired.

12. Digibear

Jun 25, 2012
    Wow. Randomly got in the guild to be immediately kicked. I'm a daily player and donate trials. Don't see why I was accepted and kicked.

13. Milotorou

Milotorou Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
    #133 Milotorou, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    Talking about that I opened a ticket a week and a half ago because I never got a code whenI preregistered, just an email saying "thanks for preregistering"

They escalated my ticket... hope ill get what i should be getting

Edit : Update ! They just sent me the preregistration gifts directly in my mailbox #

14. Tinsel

Tinsel Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    I have huge comebacks frequently. The funniest one was a game with three quite bad players. Game was 4 to 21 against us. I pushed a side lane as Fennik while the rest of the team died, then hid in jungle, then called Lumbarr over who tanked the Core for eight seconds while I back doored it. All five members recalled but couldn’t stop us in time.

15. vinciman1215

vinciman1215 Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2009
    Toronto, Canada
    Please add me to the TA guild Eli.

Level 24 - Police

I’ve got an extensive background in MOBA’s dating back to WC3 FT custom.

More recently, I’m more known on Vainglory as the infamous Pitchblack.

I have all heroes and skins and almost all T3 arcana.

I also play daily.

16. Jamesrooney27

Jamesrooney27 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    Male
    Uk
    Is joker worth getting

17. Ryzaerian

Ryzaerian Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2017
    Looking for invite to TA guild!

Name: Ryzaerian

Level 15, play daily, usually Mganga, Silver III and rising.

18. Namorat

Namorat Member

Mar 8, 2014
    This is my very first MOBA experience and I like it a lot. Team building without having a group of friends or people you played woth previously can often be very frustrating. Even a noob as myself can see that some people have no clue whatsoever, which can ruin potentially good matches and experiences.
    Still, it is overall a great game and I intend to become better :)

19. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    If you get good with him he's pretty strong. He has 2 skills that gives him momentary invincibility, so if you can time those when the enemies use their biggest skills, you've basically won trades, even possibly 1v2 or 1v3 fights.

On the downside, if you miss cancelling out their skills, you're usually dead unless they dont have characters that can chase you down.

20. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Not to burst your bubble, but Mganga isnt that good in high level play. Skirmishes take about 5 seconds, and in that time mganga's poisons still tick, and everyone is either dead, or in the other team's side, still dying in which case it gives them time to recover. Mganga has fantastic laning phase though, as he has AOE heal and the poison-poking is pretty effective in early trades.

Mganga shines in extended skirmises and teamfights if left unchecked.

Just pointing this out after maining mganga for a while.