Universal Arena of Valor (by Tencent Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KeKhan, Dec 19, 2017.

1. RyanSkotw

RyanSkotw Well-Known Member

May 15, 2015
    Hello guys I'm lvl 16 atm and applied to the guild, if there is any slot available please accept me, daily player here :D

The name is RyanSkotw

2. iJailBreaker

iJailBreaker Active Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Please send me an invite, I'm already in a Guild but I didn't realized you guys made one. If I can't receive invites while in one I can quit out so long as a spot is available for me to join.

3. Sequence

Sequence Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Wasn't trying to buy into the hype but the TA articles about this convinced me to give AoV a try. I'm not a big fan of MOBAS but holy crap I'm hooked on this one. It's easy to pick up and super polished. I tried VainGlory and a few others but couldn't really get into it but AoV has its hooks in me right now.

4. RyanSkotw

RyanSkotw Well-Known Member

May 15, 2015
    Thanks guys for letting me in the guild! Been playing this every single day since launch. Im looking for ppl can do rank since Im still stuck at silver. (sadface)

5. aricall

aricall Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Tattooist
    Applied to the guild
    Aricall

6. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Just downloaded, a ton of fun. It seems to grab me a bit more than Vainglory. Username is CygnetSeven. I just hit level 6.

7. Ryzaerian

Ryzaerian Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2017
    Best MOBA on mobile.

Hands-down. Better than Vainglory and Mobile Legends.

P.S. Can you smell what Mganga’s cooking!? :D

8. cpgecko

cpgecko New Member

Dec 29, 2017
    Applied!

Don’t know if y’all still have room, but i just hit 10 and applied.

Username is cpgecko.

9. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    This is actually my first time being legit addicted to a MOBA. Win or lose, I want to play more.

And I loved Vainglory at first but it quickly became a pain to play with constant tapping and just having your hands in a position that would tire you out. On the flipside, whoever designed the controls / interface for AoV deserves some kind of award. It's genius and intuitive. You can play for hours without you hands feeling like crap and the controls work so fluidly, especially how to aim skills. It seems like everything was fine tuned to perfection.

I'm doing way better here than I did on Vainglory and I can easily see why this game is such a hit in China. I'm sure they did big promotions but this isn't some random game that got lucky with popularity, it's actually really good. If anyone is remotely interested in this genre I recommend to try it. I suck at ranked battles but I enjoy playing casual games and just having fun.

10. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Completely agree. Even when I lose and/or have crappy or mean teammates, I just go back for more.

Are you in our guild? What is your IGN? I'm Div1ded there.

11. Pressi

Pressi Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Been playing the game a lot the last 2 weeks and I’m currently clawing my way through gold in ranked.
    My biggest gripes with game are the extreme prices on new champions and the targeting system is rather crap and will often get in the way of aiming properly.

12. Milotorou

Milotorou Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
    He is in our Guild, his name is Altria.

He is indeed addicted, he has more than 3 times my number of games and ive been playing every day ###

13. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Ha. Okay, nice.

14. Verno5x

Verno5x Member

Nov 13, 2016
    Is there still any room in the guild? I've been playing since the soft launch and while I don't usually like MOBAs I've been enjoying this one a lot.

15. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Every day I kick out people who have been inactive for more than two days and invite new people. The request list is super long. Spillover is kind of going to our Discord at http://discord.gg/toucharcade

16. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Yeah the list is crazy long, despite your generosity in paying it up to a 150 member limit. Don't even want to know how much that cost!

17. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I'll add you as a friend!

Don't make it sound like I don't have a life!... I don't have a life. :eek:

18. WVFryingPan

WVFryingPan Member

Feb 25, 2014
    TA Guild

I applied to the TA Guild as wvfrenchfryed! Thanks for considering!

19. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

I think it was like $300. I hardly bought anyone Christmas presents this year because my family sucks so I just bought a max size guild instead.

20. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Damn bro! Thanks for shelling out the dough bro. Didn't know that was necessary for this...