Arena: Monster Alien Shooting Chaos - Release Date revealed & PROMOCODES

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by volando, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. volando

volando Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2015
    AMASC captures the magic of classic arcade games together with the contemporary feeling providing an outstanding mobile gaming experience. It’s a fast game, with sessions from 10” to 2’. It’s innovative, the one and only game bringing the auto-lock feature in a shooting arena: the interplanetary combat capsule Zionsk - 10119 will shoot automatically every threatening life form approaching. The resources on the arena remain on every game session thus creating an endless game session loop. Moreover, the 5 special weapons designed to endure the attacks will delight those players looking for an action game with reminiscences of the arcade glorious past.

Features:
    • High speed
    • Classic gameplay + contemporary gameplay = awesome
    • The original game bringing the auto lock-on feature
    • An endless score chaser
    • 5+ weapons to unlock
    • Visual and explosive fun!

Screen Implosion is an independent developer and editor funded in 2015 in Berlin. Their first release "Arena: Monster Alien Shooting Chaos" will be out worldwide on May, the 21st for iOS exclusively. Screen Implosion strives to produce classic arcade games with a contemporary twist.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

CHECK IT OUT!XYYLHARMAYX3
    4PTLL4EFFTNH
    LLYA73PWLF6M
    7FE9FPFWWPF7
    3EEM6PAK734T
    7YXWKMR6L479

2. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    #2 Makoto, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
    7FE9FPFWWPF7 taken, thanks for the promo!

3. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    Took XYYLHARMAYX3

Thanks for the promo :)

4. 19civciV

19civciV Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2015
    Level Designer, Social Media Marketing & Managemen
    Nantes, France
    4PTLL4EFFTNH took, all codes gones !

5. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    It's exciting! But somehow it lags on my device, and I don't know why. I'm using a ipad2, iOS 7.1.2

Btw, what do those flashing plane-shaped items do?

6. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT

agree with you that it is exciting. but something i do not understand and wonder if it happen to you too. does your plane kind of get teleport at times? like you are moving your finger to control the plane and suddenly you lost track or it and it appear further than it should be based on how much you move. not sure if it is intended or is it a glitch. if not glitch then what is the cause of that happening. i still couldnt figure that out.

7. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    I'm not sure about the situation you talked about, since the game lags on my device, it's hard for me to tell if my situation was the same as yours, or it's just the lag. Sorry bro!

But I noticed that the plane can cross one border of the screen to enter the opposite side, which means, the top & the bottom, the left & the right, are connected to each other. Is this the reason that you experienced the teleportation? Hope I make myself clear enough! I'm still learning English ;)