iPad Arctic Shuffle Update and Sale

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by jkrogh, Apr 3, 2009.

1. jkrogh

jkrogh Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    Arctic Shuffle 1.2 has just hit the App Store at a new price of $1.99. The update includes a total of 80 levels and features few minor tweaks on the full version.

Arctic Shuffle Lite now has a completely revised set of 20 levels giving a better mix of difficulty.

We're still gathering feedback for version 2.0 of Arctic Shuffle. Give the lite version a try and if you have any fun ideas or suggestions you'd like to pass along just drop us an email - arcticshuffle *at* zincroe.com and I'll send along a promo code for the full version.

cheers, Jason.

[​IMG]

2. Stykman

Stykman Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    fawesom updating now

3. Clymos

Clymos Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    I sent you an email but it was rejected by the server or something. I would like a promo code for the full version if you still have some PM me please :)

4. jkrogh

jkrogh Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    Check to see that you spelled everything correctly in the email address. If you run into trouble just send me a PM and I'll pass along a promo code later today.

5. Chumbake

Chumbake Well-Known Member

Ya, it does help if you spell it correctly. I'm having a blast with this game. It's great.

6. Karuko

Karuko Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Great for short burst

Avoid all obstacles and use your penguins wisely. Go through all level aiming for the target using geometry, ingenuity and a bit of luck. Easy to launch your penguins with easy to pick up controls and being able to nudge your penguins already placed around the level add variety to each one. The cute graphics and sounds will add to the experience while playing the game.