Arctic Shuffle 2 - Now in Review

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by jkrogh, Jul 31, 2009.

1. jkrogh

jkrogh Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    Arctic Shuffle 2 is out the door and in review by Apple! We have to keep ourselves busy while we wait so expect preview screenshots and details here, on our website and on the @arcticshuffle twitter feed. Promo codes will be flying out the door shortly after release.

The new version is a total rewrite of the original game built using openGL and box2d. This allowed us to add new features, more animation and new level designs. Can't wait for it to hit the App Store!

[​IMG]

2. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    #2 ultimo, Jul 31, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
    I can't wait too!!!

Good Job :)

EDIT :
    Aye! I missd Promo Codes flying out soon the 1st time...
    probably so excited about the news, could you tell me how are we getting them ? :p

EDIT 1 :
    Just to let you know, Have been a HUGE fan of your artwork, also expressed it here

3. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    I beta tested this game and just wanted to chime in on how much it's improved from the original: there is a lot more animation, and there's a lot of upbeat video game-y music that really fits well.

The game is simple, yet a lot of fun, I'd highly recommend it to anyone who enjoyed the first one and want more, or missed it the first time around.

4. Kevd

Kevd Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    LOVED the original. Very excited about the sequel!

5. jkrogh

jkrogh Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    More details and Gameplay video

We've just updated http://www.arcticshuffle.com/ with a gameplay video from the new version. Let's wish it a speedy journey through Apple's review process!

One more bit of news - Arctic Shuffle will be on sale for $0.99 for a limited time when it launched. So keep an eye out and grab it early.

Have a great weekend!

6. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
    Look forward to the sequel.