Universal Arcane Golf (Clickteam USA, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Kisguri, Mar 10, 2021.

1. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Seriously, for everyone who has fond memories of the golden age of iOS gaming, THIS is the game you want. For all intents and purposes, this should be the Angry Birds, Tiny Wings, etc. of the modern generation. I promise you, tiny balls can be cute too! :p

That came out as intended, I assure you. >_>

FromLefcourt and elcrazy like this.
  2. FromLefcourt

FromLefcourt Active Member

Mar 11, 2021
    Male
    Thanks, you're too kind. And I think we can all agree, people of all ages love balls of all shapes and sizes and colors and textures.

3. FromLefcourt

Mar 11, 2021
    Male
    Thanks again everyone, we're making another climb back up the charts (on google play too)...hopefully we can keep the momentum going!
    [​IMG]

metalcasket and elcrazy like this.
  4. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    OMG. This seriously made my day! :D Just going back and reading my first posts in this thread, and remembering the initial hesitation I had…I sincerely hope new folks checking this out are having the same sort of “Holy cow, this is SUCH A GREAT EFFING GAME” realization I had when I first launched the game. Legit love at first sight!

FromLefcourt likes this.
  5. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    So just want to drop in and say how much I am enjoying this. I played the first 50 levels and 5 in the next chapter and I am so enjoying every sec of it. I play a few here and there. They are fun, no pressure, no silly gimmicks everything is clever and adds to gameplay. It’s just flows so well. My big reason for leaving this review is that I never wanted to buy it. It just didn’t appeal to me. Felt like one more game where I’ll have timers or collect stars etc. Probably boring gameplay that gets tedious instead of fun. But wow was I wrong ! It’s so fun. If a game can be easy going with the right amount of difficulty and try again this is it. The flow is awesome. The level progression and addition of new tricks is absolutely perfect. The atmosphere works incredible with everything else. Adds to the fun while still keeping it chill and old school. I really love this so happy with my purchase. Thanks @metalcasket and @FromLefcourt !!

FromLefcourt and metalcasket like this.
  6. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Im not gonna pretend and say “Yeah, this has been on my phone since Day One”. I’ve deleted the game twice now…and played it edge to edge (well, not counting the 50 new levels) 3 times. I just got my last achievement last night, and now I’m concentrating on the new levels. It’s THAT good. I sincerely hope we at least get another level pack…and a sequel AND a 3D remake. I’ll show myself out. :p

aussiepaul and FromLefcourt like this.
  7. FromLefcourt

Mar 11, 2021
    Male
    This is everything to us. We worked so hard to refine all of these elements, and we didn't succeed at first, but we're incredibly happy to repeatedly hear we got it right this time around. It means we're learning, and hopefully we can keep building on that. If you haven't already, please leave this review on the app store too.

If we can drive enough sales we'd love to come back and add even more. I'm not sure it will be possible right now, it already took more than we had to add 50 extra levels, but we wanted to thank those of you that gave us a chance. We didn't find a huge audience (yet?), but those of you that did try it were really enthusiastic and it meant a lot, so this was our thank you.

metalcasket likes this.
  8. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Bada bing, bada boom! *points to attached image*

Don’t think I’ll be deleting this anytime soon. Sure, I play through it to completion every single time I’ve reinstalled it, but with all achievements, all regular levels and all Lab levels at 100%, I don’t have it in me. Maybe one day this will be the rousing success story it deserves to be, and more levels will come. :)

Let me just throw this out there: An extra hard, spicy pack of completely optional paid Lab DLC. One that harkens back to the pre-updated version of the game. Timers and all that. Doesn’t have to be 50 levels. If the base game is $1.99 (still criminal), maybe $1? One for the sadists out there! :D Just a way to thank you and further support you guys before moving on to the next project. The blocked off section is already out there in the lab… ;)

Attached Files:

FromLefcourt likes this.