Aralon Temple of Azra Map

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Paradiso, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

I mapped the Temple of Azra earlier, since I noticed a lot of people were having trouble with it. A warning though, I did all of these freehand on my iPad, so is not 100% to scale. It does show rooms and hallways though, which is what people were having trouble with.

Also, I went back to the temple in my save file that i beat the game on, so all the gates were open already, but i marked everything as best I could.

Hope they help!

[​IMG]

So the first floor has you running through, flipping switches and opening gates, pretty straight forward I think.

[​IMG]

The second floor is a little more complex, you go through one half to open the gate to the other, then to to door to the third floor. Watch out for the pendulums and fire.

[​IMG]

The third floor was the hardest part of he game for me, because I had to run around for about an hour, getting my bearings. You turn obelisk #1, which opens obelisk #2, which opens the gate to the final area. I wont spoil the boss so enjoy :)

2. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    Try the Aralon help thread.

3. brettanderson

brettanderson Active Member

Jan 13, 2009
    great work, thanks!

I missed a chest on that third floor.

4. marker1c

marker1c Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2010
    Philipines
    Good job. Thanks in advance.

5. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

Glad it's helping!

I'll make maps of other areas if anyone wants em, first come first serve.

6. appfreak

appfreak Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Geek (Media editor)
    London
    Thanks for taking the time to do this, it's been of great help. Just to note that in the 1st floor, you need to collect a key to progress to the 2nd floor. The key is hidden in a chest on the left section of the map, after you activate the second switch.

7. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    Muust say the 3rd floor map really helps me, save me hours of work. Many thanks

8. Tigersuer

Tigersuer Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Wow this really helped me exept it looks like kinda been teared

9. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Just used this to get through the third floor, thanks. Thought I remembered seeing this thread many months back. Good stuff. Besides this, the game has been extremely easy on normal mode as a mage though, meh. Should have picked the hardest difficulty. Great game though either way. Can't believe something like this was out over a year. What's worse is that it took me a year to find time to spend on it after buying it on debut day. Almost at the end now I think. Spent 15 hours or so on this since Monday.