GameClub Aralon: Sword and Shadow (by Crescent Moon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Dec 15, 2010.

1. ziotoo4

ziotoo4 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2010
    +1 ^_^
    I find the game really cool...been playing it a lot even with all the other releases. Has his problems, but one thing is for sure: it keep you glued.

Josh, what is today's update doing? What are you planning for the future? :) i'm already eager to know

2. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    bunch of fixes, updates, etc... trying to get this trailer done.

3. asap123

asap123 Member

Jan 15, 2010
    It's coming up as an option in the Australian store but then goes on to say no matches... Hope apple haven't stuffed up the Australian releaSe??

4. tsharpfilm

tsharpfilm Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2009
    Digital Artist
    USA
    Well, I'd hate to add fuel to Icon Gate, but those icons do look like exact copies. But I don't think it's that big of a deal. Personally, I'm far more concerned about the story.

5. Pacificsun0481

Pacificsun0481 Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2010
    Sacramento, CA
    Aralon is fantastic. It is filled with the heart and soul, of an independent studio, giving yout their all.

It's a fabulous adventure and an experience I hope any rpg enthusiast will enjoy.

Aralon really is the pre eminent open world rpg, for iOS.

I love the game.

6. weehoo

weehoo Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    the stars

Will you continue the sale price ($6.99) through Christmas, or will it become Universal by then at $9.99?

7. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Trauma Nurse
    Phoenix
    Looking forward to this tonight, already have my iTunes loaded with moola! Got a quick quesiton though, you said there is an update coming already, so the version hitting the US tonight could be the updated one or you already submitted an update and are getting ready to submit another one? Thanks for this game, its at the top of my to buy list today :D

8. Fafner

Fafner Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2009
    Dammit!!

You beat me to "icongate"!!!

9. kcmcroxton

kcmcroxton Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2010
    cant wait to get this! just finished up my last college exam so i got the rest of the month to dive into Aralon. i see alot of sleepless nights ahead :)

10. cozval

cozval Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Italy
    The game is Universal from the day one :D

11. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Anyone know the filesize? I've got a wimpy 8 gig 3GS.

12. ScottColbert

ScottColbert Well-Known Member

263 megs. All you have to do is click the link on the first page to find that info. :rolleyes:

13. bigmuffpi

bigmuffpi New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Can anyone describe the game's movement/attack controls? This game looks great but so far have disliked just about every real time 3D game..

14. tsharpfilm

tsharpfilm Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2009
    Digital Artist
    USA
    Hahaha. :D

15. jxjja

jxjja Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    When I download this tonight will I get the version with the update or the first version? (I'll buy it when it hits the US appstore anyways) ;)

16. bbsen

bbsen Active Member

Dec 11, 2010
    I picked an elf mage to start with, after I passed the gate near the river, I killed serveral bandits, then met those in white coats with knifes... 2 guardin the chest..... I was low in HP and ran out of healing potion so I ran around hoping to restore my MP for more fire magic, the one that attacks all enemies nearby, I managed to kill 4 but the more I run, I found that more enemies were chasing me... shxt they won't give up.... I ran back to the gate and those I killed before appeared again... at the end killed by 4 surrounded bandits... my first "die" in the game....

17. seo25

seo25 Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010
    Its 5am at the moment and im not going to sleep until i download it into my ipad :) i usually wait about 3.30-4am for a launch. But with day light savinf expect it to come around 5am+ ( im from NSW btw)

18. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    CM_Games:
    Aralon launching on the US Store in 20 Minutes!!! (Update 2.0)
    4 minutes ago

19. ScottColbert

ScottColbert Well-Known Member

Ahh you beat me to it!

20. efp1

efp1 Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2009
    Finland
    By 'launching in the U.S.' does that mean it'll launch worldwide in a few minutes? :)

Hopefully!