GameClub Aralon: Sword and Shadow (by Crescent Moon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Dec 15, 2010.

1. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    What? Have You installed The latest Update that fix Buttoms and Stick Position?

2. Ghostdog1

Ghostdog1 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Bought the game yesterday in the app store. So im quite sure i downloaded the newest version. After downloading i went back to the appstore to check for updates, cause i did see there was a button fix in mid 2014. But there was nothing to update.

3. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    The updates applied to the game you downloaded already. So when you play this does it cure this ?

4. Ghostdog1

Jan 30, 2015
    I tried to reinstall and tried to play a bit further into the story cause i hoped maybe after a few mins the option for button changes will appear. But nothing worked. For me it's afterall unplayable cause my fingers are in the middle of the screen when smashing any button.
    And thanks all of you for trying to help me.

5. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    @JoshCM: seems that on Some devices(iPad Air) latest Update haven't fixed The Buttom and stick position,as You can read by a Previous Post.

6. Ghostdog1

Jan 30, 2015
    It seems to me, that crescent moons is no longer paying attention to this thread. Wrote a mail to JoshCM, but don't know if it worked properly - the contact mail in his profile allways asked me for microsoft messenger.
    Still this nice game is unplayable on ipad air ios 8.2.

7. modus_ataraxia

modus_ataraxia Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2015
    I'm not sure it's the system. Bought the game during the most recent sale. No available updates.

Controls are in the center of the screen on my iPad Mini 2. No visible way to change them. That's two major, popular devices that the controls can't be toggled on. That makes it a problem.

8. Avatre

Avatre Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    I've just started playing this again with the sequel being sooo close (I can't wait!!), I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure the controls weren't halfway up the screen on the iPad when I played it last time, is that right?

9. FuZion

FuZion Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2011
    Ladies & gentlemen, we have a 64-bit update :)

10. Juicy Beetle Games

Aug 18, 2017
    3D/2D Artist, Rigger, visual programmer, Designer
    Australia
    This looks like a really neat game! How is it on older phone models (i.e. Samsung Galaxy S4)?

Also, mind me asking what engine this was made it (UE4, Unity, etc.)?

11. Gurney Halleck

Gurney Halleck Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Telephony and Computer Network Engineering and Mai
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Thank you Crescent Moon Games and JoshCM for standing behind this true classic of iOS western rpg gaming goodness! It's still fun to play and stands on its own as the closest to a TES game on iOS in its time! I still have it installed and play from time to time after all these years!

12. Jakeopp

Jakeopp Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2012
    #3052 Jakeopp, Sep 16, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
    Woooooooooooooooooooooo

edit: getting a black screen bug whenever I initiate a conversation