Universal Aralon: Forge and Flame (by Crescent Moon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 3, 2015.

1. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    @josh, is it still possible to add a sprint button? i think thats the only thing i really want right now. maybe its useless but thats just cool for me :D

2. itsLDN

itsLDN Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 29, 2015
    RPG Grinder
    London
    Probably useful for when you get dumped by the Ruby coast! I have three steeds there and I ride the black one everywhere else

3. EZ Ice

EZ Ice Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Apps
    Tropical Island Pirate Hangout
    #163 EZ Ice, Dec 6, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
    I don't like much hand holding in games, but after I finish a quest, I don't like spending too much time hunting down the quest giver. Side quests don't show much detail as to where to return quests.

Just started, and enjoying it so far!

4. Rothgarr

Rothgarr Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Enjoying the game so far, some issues/requests.

- no matter what I do, I can't get the shadows to appear on my iPad Air. All settings at the highest level. I DO see them on my iPhone 6s Plus. surely an iPad Air can do it?

- I also can't complete the Dirty Job quest

- I'd LOVE an auto run button, sort of like how they have in Order and Chaos.

- I don't mind not seeing waypoints for quests... But if I could at least put notes on a map or something. Anything is better than repeatedly going into every house to remember where the quest giver was...

5. shadowgamerr

shadowgamerr Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Living life and Playing mobile games
    Right by your side
    Well, I finished it, did an iMazing backup as I don't think it's worth keeping it just for the those two side-quests I cannot finish. If it gets more content, I will gladly return, if not... Off to new adventures.

It gets a 3 stars in its current form, 3.5 after it gets fixed. 4 Stars or 4.5 stars out of 5 if it gets some more content.

What can I say, in this era of F2P games I'm thankful that every now and then we get meaningful attempts into the Premium space. Kudos for that, Crescent Moon and Galoobeth, and keep it up!

6. Leegames

Leegames Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Ex. game journalist and EiC now PR
    Denmark
    I keep buying your open world games, hoping that they will get to a point, where they are filled with life. It never happens.
    Don't get me wrong I still enjoy them, I just wonder why that is never prioritized, surely by now the hardware should be able to support it?

... And please, let us have an option to skip the tutorial and cut scenes when re-rolling, there is absolutely no need to have to endure that again every... Fweggin'... time.

Other than that, one of you finest games yet, so grats on that. :)

7. EZ Ice

EZ Ice Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Apps
    #167 EZ Ice, Dec 7, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
    Dear Devs, I went into Cobweb Cave then went out a side exit and re entered and was teleported to the gnoll cave near Ruby coast. Btw...How do you kill the spider queen?

8. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    That would be neat to know why they arent filled with a little more life. After Exiles I am sure you all knew that it was a concern, can you give us some answers on that? Maybe device power isnt there or just didnt have time to do it or what? I am ok with this game as it is just saying it would be cool to know...

9. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    When you say more life, do you mean more wildlife? Or more plantlife? Or more quests? What type of life are you looking for exactly? Would love to know the type of things that you'd like to see the most of.
    I know Exiles was sparse in terms of details, but it was pretty much an open desert planet and just had too big of a map. Right now we're working on quest bugs. The other update is still waiting for review.

10. EZ Ice

EZ Ice Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Apps
    I think more explorable small areas between quests. I love exploring in these kinds of games, but there's usually nothing to stumble across that isn't part of a quest. Also probably more npcs wandering about, working market stands, etc. Just some ideas...

11. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    right - just more 'stuff'. interesting things to find.

12. Leegames

Leegames Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Ex. game journalist and EiC now PR
    Denmark
    Pretty much sums it up. For example after beating the two guys in the beginning, and finding the bandits. in between this and for awhile after it is just empty. Wildlife would be great, but even an NPC or two in between (no need for them to have a purpose or quest) could be nice. Also having large groups of people, not just the odd group of 2-3 could be nice.

Thanks for being here Josh. :)

13. Mrbean93

Mrbean93 New Member

Dec 7, 2015
    I know that the appearance of your main character is not too important but can you guys-developers add some more faces for human-male character. To tell the truth, he looks like a villain not a hero :D. And also there is a graphic bug with the legs of HalfElf-Male in the Item Menu.

14. Danz060391

Danz060391 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Piano teacher
    New Zealand
    Can anyone help me with the mission where you need to defeat Thalos the wizard, I've been to the 2 flame temples but when I go to defeat him he's got a force field around him

15. shadowgamerr

shadowgamerr Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Living life and Playing mobile games
    Right by your side
    Use that special hammer you got previously when you killed that dragon, equip it for Primary, use it to break the field then immediately switch to whatever weapon of choice you have. Fellforce Hammer I believe it's called (it has Shatter 1 as special thing).

16. erose68

erose68 Active Member

May 5, 2009
    UI questions

Does anyone know if there is a way to mark waypoints on the map?
    Also, I am trying to figure out how to map the stallion deeds or health/regeneration potions to the quick-access menu on the bottom. Is that possible in this game like it was in the last one?

17. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I think its only spells or abilities...

18. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    The update make it possible for items to be linked to the quick-access menu~ we can quickly change weapon now~

19. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Awesome any news on ETA? Few days?

20. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    I killed merl on the dirty quest at the beginning when I went back to get my reward Richard was attacking me and killed him too but no lockpicks. Am I screwed? Can I get more at a later time?? Sorry if this was already answered