Universal Aralon: Forge and Flame (by Crescent Moon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 3, 2015.

1. itsLDN

itsLDN Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 29, 2015
    RPG Grinder
    London
    For the magic ingredients, you need sky bloom and spider silk. No idea on amounts as I just looted everything in sight.
    The spider queen was set to friendly and kept saying she doesn't deal with bandits! Bit of an odd one. Only quest I'm having issues with still is Dirty Job

2. schnedi

schnedi Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2015
    I killed Richard... I went and killed Merl first, I DIDN'T get any lockpicks (3 were advertised). I went back and Richard was marked as an enemy (that red ring around him) and I killed him. Now, A DIRTY JOB cannot end, I don't have any lockpicks and haven't found them anywhere yet. Any ideas?

Possible add lockpicks for buy in shop or how can be fixed the above related?

3. jamiejap

jamiejap Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2013
    i was suprised that I was so cheap. I would have payed more .

can't remember how long ravensword and aralon where but I'm fine with this one.

ravensword 2 where very short, but it was good fun.

4. Alexythimia23

Alexythimia23 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Thanks for the reply. What i meant by customisation was for example....you only have 5 haircuts to choose from! And im sure you could change the faces in the first one, so i dont know which part you mean more custmisation? Please elaborate, as yes i have not played that much and went on reviews and 20 min gameplay, but it just seemed like i was playing the same game as the first. Also im on an ipad air 2, and i was having framerate issues?! Is that normal? Im sure it will get ironed out in updates, i guess mainly i was dissapointed that it did not hold my attention and that i uninstalled so quickly. Im sure i will give another go down the line, and hopefully il be in the optimum mood to play it with maybe some updates? Thanks for the game, for me i was looking forward to it for so long, and the fact the first was so good at the time, i was expecting way more then what i saw delivered. Either way it was an instabuy just for the respect i had for the first.

5. pauldavidmerritt

pauldavidmerritt Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Male
    Ultrasound reporting systems
    East Rutherford NJ
    Open world games have very demanding requirements for development these days. Regardless the answer to why the side quests have been pruned, it simply should not have been done. We need content. We don't want a caked-up release skirted with only fancier graphics/sharper interface, when all the while the actual game content--and all the things that make games deeply enjoyable--have received limited attention. That's not fair! It just feels a bit like we were.. sold..

6. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Good think I didn't pick this game up immediately on release night. I loved the first Aralon game though. But with what happened to Exiles...

7. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    The side quests were less because the main quest line was made longer.

8. Jakeopp

Jakeopp Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2012
    Poor CM, always getting so many complainers on these forums after every RPG release

Thanks for another fun open world RPG CM # really enjoying it so far

9. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Exact same issue with me

10. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Wow you saved yourself $5? Well done... I am loving it for what it is but oh well.

11. henryfakesmile

henryfakesmile Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    usa
    still NO game center achievements & leaderboard support?
    this developer is hopeless, lol

12. Jakeopp

Sep 20, 2012
    People seem to expect a $5 game to be Skyrim on their phones, it's ridiculous

13. Jakeopp

Sep 20, 2012
    The lack of leaderboards & GC ruins it for you? People actually care about that stuff? That's just sad

14. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    It's either them or you. Such is perspective. :D

15. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I mean that dude is acting like he dodged a bullet in war or something lol.

16. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Yeahhh leaderboard in a single player rpg would be a great idea!!! (As sarcastic as I could be lol)

17. shadowgamerr

shadowgamerr Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Living life and Playing mobile games
    Right by your side
    #157 shadowgamerr, Dec 6, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
    Thanks for the tip with the Sky Bloom, I ignored that little white plant when I passed it. I think it's 5-6 of each maybe, but I have collected 10 of each to be on the safe side and completed the quest.

What the quest needs is a little hint in the description - *search for plants with white leaves*, things like that.

Now I only have two unfinished missions remaining because of... early demises of some persons. And I saw in a video that someone had a quest PEARLS which I also have to find back in Taryn Ridge. I'm
    at part 16
    in the story, so probably that's about to end too.

Also... When you buy horses in Callaheim outside the west gate, I bought them all, moved them all away, then I bought I fourth card. Which is useless because no other horse respawned.

18. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Well I expected it to be of the same polish as Ravensword 2. I didn't say anything about not buying it. I'll still be picking it up once the bugs have been ironed out, it's the sequel to Aralon.And I'm not expecting Skyrim level for 5 bucks, just something better than the 1st one. Although I wouldn't mind Skyrim on my iPhone for 5 bucks though

19. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Its pretty awesome for what it is if you ask me. I mean it seems some stuff is missing from the previous games which is weird for a sequel to not have but its all good. I still havent heard anything about other mounts besides the horses.

20. shadowgamerr

shadowgamerr Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Living life and Playing mobile games
    Right by your side
    There is one more mount you use in the ice land.