Universal Aralon: Forge and Flame (by Crescent Moon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 3, 2015.

1. zdkazz

zdkazz Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    Did they add a model for the helms yet? Hate equipping a helm and not seeing anything...

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Man I forgot how awesome this game is as I never got around to beating it. I am in a winter type of area does anyone know how close I am to the end? I finished collecting felforge hammer and am at the next area.

3. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Has anyone found any other mounts besides horses? Surely there has to be more.

4. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Guys I just made the funnest class I have seen so far I think! I made a mage then slowly splitting points into strength and intellect. I am able to use the highest rated armor and I am dual wielding weapons not a staff. I also am using mage spells like the fire armor (hurts anyone that touches me) then the aoe fire spell, and toss in fire wall if need be. All the while hitting them with my swords and absorbing hits with armor. Its a battlemage pretty much!

5. abbad0n

abbad0n Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2008
    Damn, I should have remembered to subscribe to this thread. Thanks for the idea Amenbrother, that's a great way to make a battlemage. I especially like seeing archers commit suicide at a distance with the fire armor. Too bad you can't use both fire armor and ice armor at the same time. But I guess that would be overkill. ;)

6. Guaje7Villa

Guaje7Villa New Member

Apr 22, 2017
    Daneka's gone

Hey guys, can anyone help me with this?
    So I killed Daneka just for the fun right before going after that Lord Varin or something like that..., when I got the letter and went back to give it to Daneka she was gone and she never appeard again.
    Most of the "people" in the game respawn, doesn't Daneka?
    Thanks in advance!:p

7. abbad0n

abbad0n Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2008
    Unless you have a save point from before you killed her, you'll need to start from the beginning. Good luck.

8. BillyOceansBlues

BillyOceansBlues Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    It seems this game has lost Mfi support? Anyone with a similar problem/any fixes to try?

9. Albright

Albright New Member

Dec 16, 2018
    Male
    Finished the game, but I want Icefang back, please where can I find him?