Arabilis

Tim Overvliet
-- PocketGamer App Army -- "Absolutely recommended to anyone who enjoys puzzle games." "If you like puzzle games I thi…
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
-- PocketGamer App Army -- "Absolutely recommended to anyone who enjoys puzzle games." "If you like puzzle games I think there's a lot here to learn/discover and it will keep you coming back. I definitely want to spend more time with it and attempt to master its mechanics" "There is definitely lots here for lovers of this genre." -- PocketGamer - Bronze Rating -- “It's a very unique concept to combine colour matching, roguelike elements and farming in a single game, I do think it's well worth the price tag“ Arabilis: Super Harvest is an arcade farming puzzle game. You are planting, growing and harvesting vegetables in gardens filled with randomized challenges. Each season will provide a new garden for you to efficiently farm for points. Each year passing will increase the difficulty and amount of challenges you face, how many years can you last? How high will your score be? ----------- Match, grow and harvest ----------- Match the color of the vegetables to let them grow. They can be harvested or even evolve into massive sizes. Harvest enough vegetables and you will progress to the next season. ---------- No play session will be the same ---------- Mother Nature can be unpredictable. The weather and the animals in each season might interfere with your plans. No play session will ever be the same. For each new season a new garden is randomly selected which contains random weather conditions, hazards and items. --------- Arabilis Mode and Relax Mode --------- Arabilis offers two game modes to fit your mood. Feel like a challenge? Then try Arabilis mode with it's random gardens, weather conditions, items and animals and increasingly more difficult seasons in each new year. Just want to relax? Plant and harvest vegetables? Then Relax mode will do just that! No weather conditions or animals and no items, just you and the vegetables. Features: - 44+ unique garden levels. - 4 seasons, each with a unique look and feel. Gardens can contain random: * Different weather conditions. * Usable items. * Animals that steal or manipulate your crops. - Arabilis's mascot Ara will guide you while playing. - Play 3 game modes: * Arabilis Mode * Relax Mode. * One Harvest Mode - Simple one finger controls. - Extensive tutorials and guides. - Offline leaderboards. - Gamecenter Leaderboards & Challenges - Supported languages: English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Indonesian - Ad-free. - No in-app purchases. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ PocketGamer - Bronze Rating “It's a very unique concept to combine colour matching, roguelike elements and farming in a single game, I do think it's well worth the price tag“ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Information
Seller:Tim Overvliet
Genre:Puzzle
Release:Mar 09, 2022
Updated:Jun 14, 2022
Version:v3.0.0
Size:90.0 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal