iPhone Aquaria - (by Semi Secret Software)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    I just took this game for a quick spin (fantastic game btw), works fine on my air 2 with the latestlatest ios version that I just updated to yesterday. Since that update my gamecenter has been working smooth as silk. I'd suggest an ios update if you have the gamecenter bug where gamecenter just sits at a white screen for ever.

2. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    #142 ramzarules, Jan 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    :O there is 9.2.1 !!! i just saw it thanks to your post! if this fixes my GC bug finally on my air2, i'll be sooo happy :)

Edit : after ios 9.2.1 my GC is working again!!! However, Aquaria still stays stuck at "Waiting for GameCenter" even after deleting and reinstalling twice.

3. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Opene gamecenter, get to the main screen with your id and the color bubble things, then try open aquaria while gamecenter is still open

4. ramzarules

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    For a moment, i dared to hope. Sadly, GC refuses to open again, even with the latest ios.. :( the update didnt fix it on my ipad after all. But its strange, because the first time after updating, GC could open, but only for that one time.

5. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    my gamecenter went to crap again but over in general discussion there is a gamecenter thread that has a solution that works and it is as follows :

. put your device in airplane mode
    . reboot your device
    . go in to settings -> gamecenter -> sign out, all while still in airplane mode
    . reboot your device
    . leave airplane mode
    . settings -> gamecenter -> sign in

fixed it for me. i know folks are saying this fix dosent last for ever but its better than nothing when trying to play games that refuse to play without gc.

6. ramzarules

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    Didn't work for me, when leaving airplane mode, settings->gamecenter got stuck again before i could sign in (the last step).

Thanks for this Taeles, and hopefully it will work for some people. But i do hope that Apple with their ios and gamecenter game breaking will get serious about those problems.

7. Gluskap

Gluskap Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2015
    So is this working on iOS 10? Or any other games require Game Center login have a problem with the new iOS?

8. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    64bit update. Really wish they would have made it Universal... but it's great knowing that I'll be able to play this again if I ever get another iPad. =oP
    And I'm sure loads of you will be pretty happy that this will be in the AppStore for the foreseeable future. =oD

9. Anyone beat this game? 20+ hours of gameplay. Gonna try this classic now