Aqua Globs

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by qwiboo, Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

#1 qwiboo, Jul 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
    Approved!

iTunes link: itms://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=323503762&mt=8&s=143441

Qwiboo proudly presents Aqua Globs - a fun , bewitchingly addictive game! Very easy to get into with the main aim to gain points by joining cute wiggly globs. Touch and drag to navigate them and join them together. But watch out! Blue & orange globs don't like each other, and you only have three lives!

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPJWUSCHsa8

More info: http://www.qwiboo.com/aquaglobs/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mebeswordguy

mebeswordguy Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2009
  3. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    While I'd usually get on your case about ripping of Flight Control (I'm friendly like that :D), this is actually a new and (looks like it's) nicely executed concept. I look forward to trying it out.

4. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

Hahaha, thanks mate! :) I was expecting somebody to mention Flight Control. The only thing common with that game is the 'draw path' mechanics ;)

Hope apple won't be sitting on this one for much longer, already in review for 15 days :(

5. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    #5 arta, Jul 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
    Let me tell you, this is a brilliant concept, and if the animations and the pacing is right, you could have something that's gonna be copied. Kinda reminds me of the first time I saw Azkend. Nice one here. :)

6. zlibd

zlibd Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    New York
    Looks great, as a fan of path drawing games this will be a good change from all the landing and docking I've been doing with the others

7. Zaz

Zaz Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Love it ! But I don't know if the game will be fun all along. I hope there are some power items to kill globs of one colour for example, it could be funny.

I think I'll take it, but where is the price ? :p

8. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

#8 qwiboo, Jul 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
    Thanks a lot for your kind words people! :) Really made my day.

I don't want to tell more now to tease you a bit, but yes, there is more to it than joining same colors. Watch out for the green glob! ;)

Oh and the introductory price will be $0.99!

9. Zaz

Zaz Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    I came from the blog and I saw that you'll upgrade graphics in the first update ? :eek: I want to see a spoiler :p
    You have to put more screenshots here, it's easier for newsers ;)

Good for the price and the iTunes playlist, it's what we need for this type of game. My iPhone will try this one for sure ^^

10. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot, again! We have also automatic save so you're not gonna loose you game whensomebody calls you, or you need to exit the train:) Just quit the game and next time you can continue where you left ;)

We will post more screenshotsduring the week!

11. Mew2468

Mew2468 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    Looks fun and unique! I'll be picking it up when it's released :).

12. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot! I wish it's already approved, no idea what apple is doing.. already 15 days in review! Anyway, we are already working on update which should be submitted shortly after the game release!

13. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member