AQUA GLOBS - 20 promo codes giveaway!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by qwiboo, Aug 16, 2009.

1. weisome

weisome Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Behind You!
    Yeah, I already got the game and played it. :) It's just that iTunes said I don't own it. I don't know, it's weird. I have to go to bed soon so maybe when I can I'll try again to post a review.

2. IKnowHow2Fly

IKnowHow2Fly Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2009
    ah shoot, lost :p

3. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

So any impressions yet? ;)

4. rhenzhen

rhenzhen Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2009
    NY, USA
    Hey! THANKS for the promo. I was really impressed with your app. Awesome graphics and gameplay. It was really fun! Even my sister love it. She played it for a almost an hour. hehehe! However, sometimes i was having problems connecting the globs. Simetimes it works, sometimes it don't even though put it on the same path. Is there a specific part of the body to successfully link them together? Anyway, thanks for the code. I play more before i will leave a review at app store. Take care!

5. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    really really quick impressions. Full marks on the Tutorial and the grafix. Will update more in the main thread later :)

6. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Something I noticed is that if you draw a line from one glob, through another and then take your finger off, the contact area is the part where you removed your finger so it'll miss, despite the line going through a glob. So... when you lift your finger make sure it's directly on top of one for it to register. It becomes second nature pretty quickly.

7. FastRichieD

FastRichieD Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2009
    New York
    I only had a few minutes to try it out, but I enjoy the game play so far. The tutorial made it really easy to pick up. It starts out easy, but the difficulty ramps up pretty quickly. Great graphics too, very enjoyably to combine those cute little globs.

8. mrholder

mrholder Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2008
    I received a code. Thank you! I'll edit this with some thoughts once I'm able to fully get into it.

9. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member