Appzap Pro + Appzap Pro HD are currently free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Greyskull, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    I figured some here might be interested in this. I consider it one of the 3 best ios app trackers (the other 2 being Appshopper and Appticker Push). I keep all three installed on my device; I find that each have their own strengths and weaknesses, and they all seem to update at different times and pick up deals the other two sometimes don't.

BTW, this is one of the trackers that seems to be based out of Germany; good for picking up time limited sales as soon as they hit the USA.

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Outstanding app. I don't even know what the differences between normal and pro are though. I made the switch a while back and didn't notice anything :p

3. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Have had the free version of this for a long time...and, yeah, it usually gives you the heads up on sales earlier than others. Not sure of the differences in version either.

4. chapel07

chapel07 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    currently using the pro version..but there's still ads in the app..so don't know what's the difference between this and the normal one..but nonetheless a great app. :)

5. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    AppZapp is an excellent way to track incoming game sales, in my experience. Along with AppShopper, of course. :p

6. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Pro (I think) includes push notifications, regular version doesn't.