[Appular] Push Panic

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by VTX, Nov 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VTX

VTX Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Introduction:

Tap the blocks as quickly as you can and remove them before they fill the screen! Link as many same colored blocks together as possible to score more points with massive combos. Random power-up blocks include chain-links that combine multiple color strings, point multipliers, time freezes, bombs, and a raise-the-bar blocks that give players more wiggle room.

Four exciting, fast-paced gameplay modes alter objectives and keep players in a frantically fun tizzy. Push Panic also uses a live ranking system which allows players to see how they stack up against the competition in real time.

Features

• Super Addictive Gameplay & Amazing GFX!
    • 50 Different Levels of Classic Mode!
    • 3 Additional Game Modes with In-Game Live Online Rankings!
    • Game Center & Openfeint Support!
    • Retina Display Support
    Push Panic will be released by Appular later this month.

You can read more about Push Panic at the official website: http://pushpanic.com

For the latest Push Panic news you can also follow me at twitter :)

Looking forward to your comments.

Push Panic Screenshots

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Push Panic Launch Trailer

2. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    looks good need any testers?

And its got GC Yay i might get it when its released

3. VTX

VTX Well-Known Member

Thanks for your interest.

Sorry, the Beta is closed and Push Panic has already been submitted to the app store, waiting for Apple to review it :)

4. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    ok looks good by the way

5. xyzlor

xyzlor New Member

May 3, 2009
    Great game

As one of the first beta testers, seeing where this game has come from and where it is now has been an honor. It has a very polished look and feel at this point. Simple, yet challenging - what more could you want. :) Everyone in my family that I've passed my phone to has loved the game. It will certainly be a good pick-up on release day. Gratz on the upcoming release!

6. Mudkipz223

Mudkipz223 Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Atlantis
    Yeah, I was a beta tester as well, and this game is great. It has a good variety of modes, each with its own objective, and the levels can get pretty challenging as you progress through the game. It's a really well made game and even is optimized for retina display, which looks awesome on my iPhone 4 btw, and I'm definitely buying on day 1 of it's release. :D

7. K76

K76 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Feb 12, 2010
    Cowtown, Texas
    Dig the interface, dig the colors, dig the tunez, and the gameplay looks like it'll be right up my alley -- can't wait!

8. PureSkill

PureSkill Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    We will see...
    Flour Bluff
    I have to agree with the statements above.
    This is a different game from most which is a nice change of pace from the more common games so all gamers should find it to be quite nice.
    It is really simple to play with having to chain as many blocks together as you can, yet it is challenging to master because getting gold or a good score on a level will greatly test your abilities.
    The different modes add to playability giving you different goals to accomplish and the game looks great on retina display.
    The game also has Game Center and OpenFeint so it covers all players.
    Another nice feature is that the game has Live Online Rankings so you can instantly see where you stand in any mode right from the game selection menu.
    I really don't see anything negative about this game at all.

9. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    My fellow testers beat me to it. Rather than repeat all that they said I will just add that I loved being part of this process. The developers were very active with us and it was a joy to see the product finish and go into submission.

During testing I was very addicted - played whenever I could for as many moments as I could. It has that very nice one more round that turns into ten feeling. You definitely can get lost in this game!

I look forward to the official release so you all can share the pleasure.

10. Aussie2

Aussie2 Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    Just adding to this as I'm also a beta tester and can't wait for the game to come out as VTX has been working away at this since early 2010 and the game has gone from a pretty basic "Demo" to a full-fledged exciting puzzler with more fun than most pick up and play games, I personally thinks it's the next angry birds and deserves more attention than it's currently getting

11. VTX

VTX Well-Known Member

Please remind that also Ricardo has been working hard for Months on this title. He has created all GFX for Push Panic, without him Push Panic wouldn't have been the game which it is now :)

12. rzdesign

rzdesign Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    Illustrator & (Game) Designer
    The Netherlands
    Hello everyone! As the designer of this project I can't put myself on the non-reply list. So, here I am with my reply on the topic of this amazing game on Touch Arcade. Since the beginning I realized Push Panic had the potential to go BIG. When I entered the beta testing in the beginning I imagined what the game could look like. The gameplay elements were there, but the total picture wasn't yet.

So after working together with Barry we created this beauty of a game that everybody will like for sure! It's for young and old and could be described easily as Tetris meets Bejeweled The Game. But since that name contains licensed names all over the place it's Push Panic, but still with that idea in the back of my head. Barry did a great job from starting with a 'testapp' to a full adrenaline packed game. And I had a wonderful time creating the graphics for this project.

I hope the game will release soon so all of you can enjoy it!

13. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

Buying this! :D

14. Aussie2

Mar 24, 2010
    You won't regret it

15. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

Hope not! It looks boss!

16. rzdesign

rzdesign Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    Illustrator & (Game) Designer
    The Netherlands
    It sure IS boss! Haha. :)

17. Aussie2

Mar 24, 2010
    I second that!

18. Indiania

Indiania Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    I am also one the beta testers for this game. :) This was a great game to beta test! The developers were very active and open to suggestions during the testing! Very easy to recommend picking up this game as soon as it is released!

19. Chase007

Chase007 Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Add me to the list of buyers on the first day for this game! :D I really enjoyed beta testing this game! There are a lot of different game modes to choose from. The game looks and plays great even on older devices like my iPhone 3G. Great pick up and play game!

20. VTX

VTX Well-Known Member

I just wanted to thank all beta testers of Push Panic. It was a looooooong test, but that was because the first testers joined when PP was still in an early alpha stage. I wanted opinions and ideas. Without all of you Push Panic wouldn't be as complete and fun as it is now! Thanks!!!