AppRaven: App Gone Free (by Simon Zvara )

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by mastery51, Jul 23, 2023.

1. mastery51

mastery51 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    #1 mastery51, Jul 23, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2023
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/appraven-apps-gone-free/id1490607195
    So just to let everyone know.

If interested the AppRaven lifetime premium in app purchase is $29.99>$16.99 for a limited time. Where you can get all its premium features such as get to track an unlimited amount of apps. You get more complex filters for tracking the apps or games you want. You can hide irrelevant sales. You get helpful icon badges to make it easier to see and organize the apps you are tracking. You can also keep track of the iap’s of games or apps. You don’t get ads. Plus many other things that I haven’t listed.

IMG_0517.jpeg

naghihimutuc likes this.
  2. mastery51

mastery51 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    AppRaven’s lifetime premium iap unlock is on sale. $29.99 > $17.99.

3. naghihimutuc

naghihimutuc Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2020
    Pretty cool app. I use it and even review other games and apps there. Highly recommended if you want to see app reviews and sales of apps you’ve watchlisted or liked.

I daresay it has a small community of reviewers hahaha. We even watch out for scam games (apps ripped from Steam and “re-released” on ios) and warn people against it.

RoaringKitty and CygnetSeven like this.
  4. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    There is an active community within the app. I bought the upgrade just to thank the developer for having a great source of information but honestly I really like the additional features. Having notifications for sales on IAP has been a big advantage. I feel this app has saved me more than I have given back. The developer is very active and very approachable. I have a watchlist of apps that I am interested in. It’s easy to set up and convenient to use. If you’re in the app look me up.