Apples to Apples?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ticookie, Aug 1, 2009.

1. ticookie

ticookie Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2008
    I don't know if one exists in the App Store or not, but personally I think a game similar to Apples to Apples would be pretty cool. (If there is one, please direct me to it, I haven't been able to find one.) If you don't know the premise, it's a game of comparisons. There's one adjective per round, and everyone plays one noun (either seriously or jokingly), and a different person each round is forced to judge. As a local pass-and-play game or an online game, I think it'd be pretty cool (single player wouldn't work). Like I said, I've tried to find one before, so if one exists, great, if not, anyone think it'd sell?

2. mebeswordguy

mebeswordguy Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2009
    only if it was online multiplayer, it would seel. (btw have you evered played this game with blindfolds? the noun adjective combinations get rofl)

3. HJJ

HJJ Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Not sure how this would work as an iPhone game, but the real life game is pretty fun. I'm not really into playing multiplayer games, personally.

4. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    It'd be no fun at all without real live friends and actual cards. The spirit... just ain't the same.