Apple One Service

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by iphoneglance, Nov 4, 2020.

1. iphoneglance

iphoneglance Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Editor at MacExpertGuide.com
    London
    Is anyone actually going to sign up to Apple one service or think they will find it useful?

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Hmmm torn. Already pay for Apple Arcade (4.99) and iCloud 50gb (79p). Not bothered about Apple music and not that fussed by Apple TV as i already pay for Netflix/Amazon/Disney (and UFC).

If it was 9.99 i might but 14.99 i probably wont

Always been a bit miffed by the calculations, eg in America you pay 99c or $4.99 for a game, in the UK its 99p or £4.99 so we automatically pay more.

Same for Apple One, $14.99 or £14.99.

One dollar is 77p so i would want to see roughly a quarter off the price we have to pay in the UK but when its 1 for 1 nah

3. iphoneglance

Dec 9, 2012
    London
    That's the same thing I pay for and I just think it's not worth it. Do you use Apple Arcade much though?

4. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Yeah i'm a huge fan of Apple Arcade, i buy tons of apps for my phone and enjoy the non freemium Apple Arcade games, actually signed up for the year so if i did switch over to Apple One i doubt i'll get a refund of my Apple Arcade payment

A few shows i want to watch on Apple TV but not that bothered, just be a nice to have but not for £15. My music range is quite small so i dont need Apple music

5. iphoneglance

Dec 9, 2012
    London
    Cool, definitely not worth it for you then. There are some good show on Apple TV. I've got it free until February

6. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Gonna get it next year, like all three of them very much, Apple Arcade is getting better and better recently, I only play puzzle games mostly but the few that are on there are the best on the Appstore, like A Monster Expedition and Where Cards Fall for example, Apple T.V. is also getting better, for me it’s more quality than Netflix, so I ditched Netflix ouch ha ha, got Disney+ also which is the best in a non sexual way, and I like it for that.
    As a big music lover Apple Music realy lifted my Music listening hobby to the max, love it.