Apper > AppCentral

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by BulletDev, Nov 26, 2008.

1. BulletDev

BulletDev Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    produce applications under "Bullet Development"
    Vancouver, BC
    I recently got my first iPhone application "Apper" onto the App Store, but unfortunately, it sort of sucks. Right now all it is an RSS reader for App Store news and reviews, but I have much bigger plans for the future. First off I will be renaming it to "AppCentral" or something similar, since all future updates will focus on new App Store related features to help you with your purchases. One of the updates will be new feeds from AppShopper so it can include "AppSniper"'s functionality and more for the same price. Over 25 new sites will also be included soon, and all articles will open within the application rather than in Safari.

These are just a few of the ideas I've had so far, and I would love to hear you feedback.

2. Armbruster

Armbruster Well-Known Member

You should really include touchApper on there, I hope that's one of the twenty-five new ones coming soon.

Otherwise, I'm downloading it now.

3. Manta Research

Manta Research Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2008
    Toronto, Canada
    Sounds like a useful addition. Just to be clear however, AppSniper is not simply displaying RSS data feeds. We have our own back-end database that mirrors the Apple ITMS and have plans for some very powerful features based around that.