App Store not showing in ITunes on PC

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by GQ Man, Sep 23, 2017.

1. GQ Man

GQ Man Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2017
    So ive just updated iTunes on my PC to 12.7 and i cant see my huge library of apps or indeed the appstore anywhere which isn't good as i dont currently have an i device but like to grab apps and keep them updated for when ill next get an iPad, what going on ?

2. eugenemcardle

eugenemcardle Well-Known Member

May 21, 2013
    Retired, Math/Science Teacher, Air Force Electron
    Redcliffe Queensland Australia
    You must have been away. You will need to go back to an earlier version of iTunes. Even Apple will let you download an older version, particularly if you ask for one that rens on windows 7. Some of those machines can't handle the HD video that Apple require. It's what I've done and I can access and download all my old apps plus those I have purchased since the update last week.

3. GQ Man

GQ Man Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2017
    So how exactly do i go about downloading an older version then and keeping my apps already on my PC then ?

4. eugenemcardle

eugenemcardle Well-Known Member

May 21, 2013
    Retired, Math/Science Teacher, Air Force Electron
    Redcliffe Queensland Australia
    Google is your friend, there is, or at least was last week, several links including at least one to Apple. If using same PC you'll have to uninstall first. This won't affect any apps etcthat you have on your PC. I have my library on an external drive enabling me to change computer whenever I need to.